Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547519 times)

egamma

Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #165: October 15, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »
Moderator note: I have reviewed the entire thread and issued one warning. I also deleted any quote from Glaumring and any off-topic response to him, and any other offtopic content.

Also, offtopic posts in the middle, new thread split here: Talk about Villains
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:27:02 AM by egamma »

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: October 15, 2012, 08:23:05 AM »
Moderator note: I have reviewed the entire thread and issued one warning. I also deleted any quote from Glaumring and any off-topic response to him, and any other offtopic content.

Also, offtopic posts in the middle, new thread split here: Talk about Villains

How are quotes from Glaumring off-topic in regards to war in the Maroccidens?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: October 15, 2012, 09:07:01 PM »
OH we kill them left! we kill them right! we kill them under the bloodstars of night. From Aegir's deep to kabrinskia. They come young and old, plated in gold and we send them back in a beggars sack.

"Crusade! Crusade!" your mad men sing "Mendicant is no just king". And to that i say you'll meet our steel. For fruit and peasants is all you've killed.

It is so hard for you to see: The power of the commonwealth and her victory. I tell you now those shacks you live in will only be used when we take your wife in.

Now! go now! Fore us chevaliers take our sword and we form ranks. Your word nor stank will make us fear. In our precision march all we shall see is your rear.

(( I was feeling creative. anyways here's to a good war mates! cheers!))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:58:38 PM by Lanyon »

egamma

« Reply #169: October 15, 2012, 09:11:53 PM »
How are quotes from Glaumring off-topic in regards to war in the Maroccidens?

He asked for all of his posts to be removed--someone else did that.
I went through and removed quotes of his.

And, nothing he wrote was actually about the war between the 'Moot and Aurvandil. So it was all offtopic, and all the replies to his posts were also offtopic.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: October 15, 2012, 10:13:15 PM »
OH we kill them left! we kill them right! we kill them under the bloodstars of night. From Aegir's deep to kabrinskia. They come young and old, plated in gold and we send them back in a beggars sack.

"Crusade! Crusade!" your mad men sing "Mendicant is no just king". And to that i say you'll meet our steel. For fruit and peasants is all you've killed.

It is so hard for you to see: The power of the commonwealth and her victory. I tell you now those shacks you live in will only be used when we take your wife in.

Now! go now! Fore us chevaliers take our sword and we form ranks. Your word nor stank will make us fear. In our precision march all we shall see is your rear.

(( I was feeling creative. anyways here's to a good war mates! cheers!))

* JPierreD claps
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: October 15, 2012, 10:30:13 PM »
He asked for all of his posts to be removed--someone else did that.
I went through and removed quotes of his.

And, nothing he wrote was actually about the war between the 'Moot and Aurvandil. So it was all offtopic, and all the replies to his posts were also offtopic.
this isn't the development or feature request board so what does it matter if its off topic?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

egamma

« Reply #172: October 15, 2012, 11:00:37 PM »
this isn't the development or feature request board so what does it matter if its off topic?

The replies to his posts wouldn't have made sense without his posts--everyone would look insane.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: October 15, 2012, 11:56:02 PM »
The replies to his posts wouldn't have made sense without his posts--everyone would look insane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=933hKyKNPFQ

Can we get rid of all this post-split discussion too? Maybe start a third thread about how threads shouldn't be split (?).
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Zakilevo

« Reply #174: October 16, 2012, 12:20:44 AM »
Huh. SA allying with Terran. Does this mean they are going to finally bring their armies south?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: October 16, 2012, 12:46:19 AM »
Huh. SA allying with Terran. Does this mean they are going to finally bring their armies south?

I doubt it's just for show.

I guess Aurvandil's going to feel some heat pretty soon for starting a war agains the 'moot.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: October 16, 2012, 02:48:56 AM »
I doubt it's just for show.

I guess Aurvandil's going to feel some heat pretty soon for starting a war agains the 'moot.

We can only hope. Remains to be seen how effectively they bring aid from that far away.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Zakilevo

« Reply #177: October 16, 2012, 02:57:02 AM »
Maybe they want to use this opportunity to test out the new sea zones and see how fast they can travel south.

If they find it fast enough, they might actually start crusades again. Well that is what I hope at least.

egamma

« Reply #178: October 16, 2012, 03:01:15 AM »
SA could reach Golden Farrow, and from there they could land in Agl or Celtiberia. I'm sure that some land-based scouts could find a safe landing zone.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: October 16, 2012, 03:09:59 AM »
We can only hope. Remains to be seen how effectively they bring aid from that far away.

Boats can travel rather fast, and they have the gold for it I'd presume.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron