Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547238 times)

egamma

Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #255: October 20, 2012, 05:21:16 AM »
People are hostile because I speak my mind, play how I want to play, value my friendships IG and do not march to the tune being drummed out on these forums everyday and IG. I am a firebrand and swashbuckling rogue and as long as I play on Dwilight as Glaumring I will always be this way. I have learned one thing in life, those who value you or find good in what you do are all that matters. I cannot please you, you must make the decision by yourself. I salute the Bowie Ironsides in the ones who have that fire burning inside them.

People are hostile to you because you change your mind repeatedly in forum posts and play erratically.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:02:09 PM by egamma »

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #256: October 20, 2012, 05:33:12 AM »
People are hostile to you because you change your mind repeatedly in forum posts and play erratically.

+1

From what I've seen, yup.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #257: October 20, 2012, 06:01:55 AM »
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.
---Walt Whitman

And He (Jesus) asked him (the man), "What is thy name?" And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion: for we are many."[1]
The Gospel of Luke, Luke 8:30, describes the following in the country of the Gadarenes:

And Jesus asked him, saying, "What is thy name?" And he said, "Legion": because many devils were entered into him.[2]

We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #258: October 20, 2012, 06:14:10 AM »
. . .

So, how's the SA-Veinsormoot army moving along?

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #259: October 20, 2012, 09:49:19 AM »
Basically this:

Glaumring criticizes large power blocks and "big realms" saying he prefers small, independent realms, etc.

Glaumring criticizes SA and the 'Moot for being "large power blocks" and "big realms"

Who has created more colonies and new small realms than anyone? SA.

What organization was founded upon, and is made up of, the idea of small independent realms? The 'Moot.

Who are the two number 1 and 3 biggest single realms on the continent? Asylon and Aurvandil.

Who does Glaumring always support on the forums? Asylon and Aurvandil.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #260: October 20, 2012, 01:51:16 PM »
Moderator Notice:

Can we cut out the personal attacks, please. That goes to everyone. Thank you.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #261: October 20, 2012, 02:52:40 PM »
Please remove the swastika link , not that im embarrassed by it but feel its not needed here and a very weak attack made by ignorance.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #262: October 20, 2012, 02:56:57 PM »
The 'moot suffered a temporary setback. Our glory is always cyclic. D'Hara's regaining all of her lands, Terran lost none and big armies are coming to help retake regions for Barca.

The starvation was unusual, and possibly the last of its kind. Thanks to the intervention of northerners, I'm confident to say that it was all but a flesh wound.

We'll recover, and we'll have made strong friends in the process.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Galvez

• Mighty Duke
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #263: October 20, 2012, 04:22:26 PM »
I am looking forward to the day that Celtiberia, Kydonia, Gallaecia and Evanburg fly the Barcan banner.
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #264: October 20, 2012, 04:29:20 PM »
I am looking forward to the day that Celtiberia, Kydonia, Gallaecia and Evanburg fly the Barcan banner.

As am I. D'Hara saw a moment of glory a few months ago, it's time for Barca to reach theirs and claim all of these regions they are supposed to hold.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #265: October 20, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
We could send a defense force to help with that. Monster hunters etc.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #266: October 20, 2012, 07:40:04 PM »

You might better look to the past because we have no intent of losing this war or our regions.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #267: October 20, 2012, 07:47:57 PM »
You might better look to the past because we have no intent of losing this war or our regions.

You may not intend to lose it, but we don't intend to let that stop us.

Mendicant's blackmail of D'Hara failed. Now, he talks to us as if giving Paisly back would be a "gain" for us, when it'd be simply returning to the state of things before Aurvandilian aggression. And as if we'd want to make any concessions for Paisly when the northern armies are about to liberate it for us anyways.

Mendicant is afraid, and it shows. Time for the bully to be bullied, and for the 'moot to grow stronger and deeper roots than ever in the region. Barca will regain all of the lost lands, and take the lands it never got to claim. One way or another.

The only question is whether a crippled Aurvandil will remain, or if it will be annexed to Barca or simply turned into a new colony.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #268: October 20, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
You may not intend to lose it, but we don't intend to let that stop us.

Mendicant's blackmail of D'Hara failed. Now, he talks to us as if giving Paisly back would be a "gain" for us, when it'd be simply returning to the state of things before Aurvandilian aggression. And as if we'd want to make any concessions for Paisly when the northern armies are about to liberate it for us anyways.

Mendicant is afraid, and it shows. Time for the bully to be bullied, and for the 'moot to grow stronger and deeper roots than ever in the region. Barca will regain all of the lost lands, and take the lands it never got to claim. One way or another.

The only question is whether a crippled Aurvandil will remain, or if it will be annexed to Barca or simply turned into a new colony.

We? last I heard y'all are staying neutral, and if you think SA is actually going to give you Paisly back IF they can take it from us, well i guess you're more naive than I would have guess. Liberate it for you. wow.... OH yes! let's help non-astroist realms that we have warred with before and used to be one of our biggest rivals before getting ROFLSTOMPED by the enemy we're fighting. yea sounds JUST like SA.

MediumTedium

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #269: October 20, 2012, 08:38:37 PM »
IF Aurvandil gets destroyed you can expect that to happen to the moot as well. You can kiss as many a**** as you can, but it will happen, it will be just the matter of time.
"If you find you are falling into madness - dive."