Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547184 times)

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #285: October 21, 2012, 12:12:54 AM »
Quite possibly the most ignorant sentence ever posted.

Your delusions are entertaining.

Woelfy your adorable. Your like this small child desperately defending his elder brother in a schoolyard arguement but he doesn't much know what the big kids are talking about.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 12:15:08 AM by DamnTaffer »

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: October 21, 2012, 12:33:49 AM »
So what would be more fun to roleplay - an ordinary war, or a crusade? Just throwing that out there as a purely hypothetical question of potentially no consequences or relevance to anything.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #287: October 21, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »
Woelfy your adorable. Your like this small child desperately defending his elder brother in a schoolyard arguement but he doesn't much know what the big kids are talking about.

Unfortunately, I do know what 'the big kids' are talking about.

What the f*** is it with you guys and getting personally insulting on the forums? Do you guys not have anything better to do? Or is it just that you guys enjoy bashing anyone who doesn't fall immediately in line with whatever line of 'thought' you put forward?

@daycryn: I'd say a crusade would increase rp options and make a war more enjoyable. Whip the armies on both sides into a zealous fervor and watch them tear each other apart.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: October 21, 2012, 01:16:13 AM »
Unfortunately, I do know what 'the big kids' are talking about.

What the f*** is it with you guys and getting personally insulting on the forums? Do you guys not have anything better to do? Or is it just that you guys enjoy bashing anyone who doesn't fall immediately in line with whatever line of 'thought' you put forward?

@daycryn: I'd say a crusade would increase rp options and make a war more enjoyable. Whip the armies on both sides into a zealous fervor and watch them tear each other apart.

I agree woelfy. I don't think some people here realize it's just a game and nothing to get mad and personally insult someone over.

I agree that it should be called as it is: a crusade. that's what we're calling it in Aurvandil

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: October 21, 2012, 01:24:04 AM »
I agree woelfy. I don't think some people here realize it's just a game and nothing to get mad and personally insult someone over.

+1

Indeed, it's a game we play for fun. I dont play so the trolls can get up in arms over my differing opinion. All that comes from this kind of behaviour is a foul taste in the mouth of whoever is on the opposing side of said trolls. And unfortunately, human nature shows that no matter what it'll colour future interactions.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: October 21, 2012, 01:30:55 AM »
I agree that it should be called as it is: a crusade. that's what we're calling it in Aurvandil

Except that it's not. They are coming to defend non-astroists from Aurvandilian aggression.

This is just about the 'moot having friends and influence, and Aurvandil having none.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #291: October 21, 2012, 01:51:20 AM »
Except that it's not. They are coming to defend non-astroists from Aurvandilian aggression.

This is just about the 'moot having friends and influence, and Aurvandil having none.

with friends like those who needs enemies? Us Aurvandilans have many friends. Drage and Duke Vahanian are pretty chummy and his steel sword is his best friend. all we need is each other :P. I'm surprised you haven't learned that already considering how much your friends the moot have done for you, but arguing with you is like trying to speak string theory with a monkey. no matter how many times you go over it he won't get it.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: October 21, 2012, 01:55:48 AM »
with friends like those who needs enemies? Us Aurvandilans have many friends. Drage and Duke Vahanian are pretty chummy and his steel sword is his best friend. all we need is each other :P. I'm surprised you haven't learned that already considering how much your friends the moot have done for you, but arguing with you is like trying to speak string theory with a monkey. no matter how many times you go over it he won't get it.

If it weren't for our friends, D'Hara would have been dead long ago.

We are quite happy.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Zakilevo

« Reply #293: October 21, 2012, 02:03:03 AM »
If SA declared a crusade, which they didn't, it would continue until either the enemy of the church gets completely annihilated or the church would.

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #294: October 21, 2012, 03:32:15 AM »
If SA declared a crusade, which they didn't, it would continue until either the enemy of the church gets completely annihilated or the church would.

Or untill SA decide the marching the length of the continent... Every attack is just not worth the effort...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #295: October 21, 2012, 03:34:14 AM »
Or untill SA decide the marching the length of the continent... Every attack is just not worth the effort...

Would be a first for them. Besides, they have nothing better to do.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #296: October 21, 2012, 03:39:24 AM »
They certainly have the food for provisions. Damn Morek and those productive rurals.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #297: October 21, 2012, 03:47:26 AM »

Nor worth the effort? I'm sure there are plenty of Aurvandilian coastal region greedy morekian knights could go offload onto and pillage a bit before returning home. Perhaps with a few battles here and there. Gold and opportunities for honour, prestige, and to prove oneself. Why wouldn't they continue attacking?

In any cases, the current wars are the result of long-dating tensions finally breaking out into full-out conflicts. Things are evolving quickly, and I must say I find it all pretty exciting.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: October 21, 2012, 06:05:18 AM »

Or perhaps SA just wants to ruckus Aurvandil and keep them from expanding.  I wouldn't chalk it up to influence.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
« Reply #299: October 21, 2012, 06:22:24 AM »
I expect to see battles on par with the original war islands.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused