Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547344 times)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #375: October 24, 2012, 09:42:30 AM »
And Libero, and Iashalur.

egamma

« Reply #376: October 24, 2012, 02:51:39 PM »
Historical discussions about Atheism have been moved here:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3392.0.html

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #377: October 24, 2012, 04:28:33 PM »
Aurvandil's diplomacy map must look funny...

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #378: October 24, 2012, 05:39:17 PM »
And Libero, and Iashalur.

And Kabrinskia, and Astrum and Corsanctum and... Fissoa?
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #379: October 24, 2012, 06:47:10 PM »
Well the Morekians just declared war on us and all i can say is: Do ya feel lucky punk? well do ya?

For accuracy you might want to revise the statement to something like: "Do you, you, you, you and you feel lucky, punks? Well do you, you, you, you, you?"

You could be like, "I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. Also, it doesn't really matter because there are more enemies than I have bullets."
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #380: October 24, 2012, 11:21:07 PM »
Asylon backing up with squatters in Paisly... If they are the guys Aurvandil is referring to as being able to defend Paisly from its rightful owners, you guys are truly delusional. As if Asylon is going to stop anyone from doing anything.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #381: October 25, 2012, 12:53:46 AM »
Asylon backing up with squatters in Paisly... If they are the guys Aurvandil is referring to as being able to defend Paisly from its rightful owners, you guys are truly delusional. As if Asylon is going to stop anyone from doing anything.

Rightful owners are the ones with power. D'Hara lost paisly D'hara didn't recover paisly for a month or more. Its not yours chenier stop acting like youre entitled to it just because you lost your duchy and have your panties in a wad

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #382: October 25, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
Rightful owners are the ones with power. D'Hara lost paisly D'hara didn't recover paisly for a month or more. Its not yours chenier stop acting like youre entitled to it just because you lost your duchy and have your panties in a wad

There's nothing stopping the former owner of a territory from continuing to press its claim. In fact, that's how a lot of wars happen.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #383: October 25, 2012, 01:28:25 AM »
Ah, I love the smell of a heated up argument in the night. You know, it helps me to gain sleep  :P
D'Espana Family

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #384: October 25, 2012, 01:32:02 AM »

Well, not all of us are happy to be compliant with using so many allies it almost makes the war pointless. The Veinsormoot tried to take on Aurvandil alone, got badly defeated, refused unconditional peace and now they've brought all of S.A. lets see if the Church will fair any better. If Aurvandil loses then God forbid the south will become like the north and Dwilight will become unplayable for anyone who doesn't want to sit in relative silence counting piles of gold waiting for the next dog pile war, which is all S.A. seems to ever do.

But the answer to your statement is no, Asylon is just one facet, and I shall give you a tit for tat exchange of "As if D'Hara could ever stop anyone anyway". Really, you don't have the right to mock Asylon for their military.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:42:05 AM by NoblesseChevaleresque »

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #385: October 25, 2012, 03:05:15 AM »
We must fight against mediocrity!
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #386: October 25, 2012, 03:32:41 AM »
sit in relative silence counting piles of gold waiting for the next dog pile war, which is all S.A. seems to ever do.

From my perspective, Aurvandil never even existed until they came to SA's notice. Now is that because Aurvandil does nothing but sit in silence?

Or maybe it's because I'm not a member of that realm.

Nah, it can't be. It's because you're all silent. You just sit around in silence and probably eat kittens. Why do you hate kittens so much?
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #387: October 25, 2012, 04:55:15 AM »
Why in the world would Asylon come out supporting the Paisly colony? It doesn't even make sense.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388: October 25, 2012, 04:58:39 AM »
Old habits die hard?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #389: October 25, 2012, 05:11:52 AM »
Here's a better question: what reason does SA have to declare war on Prvencia di florenza? it is even nuetral with Aurvandil. you could just go around