Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547536 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #450: October 26, 2012, 12:48:52 AM »
I was born in Raviel during the reign of Melodia. I served in Shadovar until the D'Haran refugees waged a coup and split the kingdom and then later destroyed it.

If anyone has a claim over Paisly it is I!  8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #451: October 26, 2012, 12:53:54 AM »
I was born in Raviel during the reign of Melodia. I served in Shadovar until the D'Haran refugees waged a coup and split the kingdom and then later destroyed it.

You were kicked out. You were never lord of Paisly.

Sorry, you're out.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #452: October 26, 2012, 01:28:36 AM »
Or at least that Dwilight is the best continent ever and is so much fun because it is constantly dynamic, there aren't the years and years old power structures/blocs/groups, and there is always something interesting or fun going on somewhere on the island.

For the first time ever Perth, and probably only one of few, I agree with you. This is why I love this game is dwilight! It's amazing!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #453: October 26, 2012, 01:56:56 AM »
You were kicked out. You were never lord of Paisly.

Sorry, you're out.

Kicked out? I was banned for standing up for the elders of Shadovar and speaking out against the D'Haran Dragon lords for their disrespect to the gentry of Shadovar after the revolution. My ban was later lifted once D'Hara realized that they were wrong. If D'Hara hadn't of done that I would never have made it to where I am now, history would have been very different!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #454: October 26, 2012, 02:02:05 AM »
Kicked out? I was banned for standing up for the elders of Shadovar and speaking out against the D'Haran Dragon lords for their disrespect to the gentry of Shadovar after the revolution. My ban was later lifted once D'Hara realized that they were wrong. If D'Hara hadn't of done that I would never have made it to where I am now, history would have been very different!

I disagreed with D'Hara's initial secession, but the "elders of Shadovar" were just failing utterly at leading a realm properly. Then the judge went and banned a duchess for no good reason, forcing her to secede...

Also, I don't see any entry of D'Hara in your family page... something's missing?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #455: October 26, 2012, 02:22:40 AM »
I was banned while it was still Shadovar I think, I cant remember was so long ago. Really hazy memory.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #456: October 26, 2012, 03:34:06 AM »
I was banned while it was still Shadovar I think, I cant remember was so long ago. Really hazy memory.

Perhaps, but in that case, there's no ban to lift. Shadovar didn't last long past D'Hara.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #457: October 26, 2012, 03:43:04 AM »
D'Hara lifted the ban ages ago... And apologized ...lolz  8)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #458: October 26, 2012, 03:46:29 AM »
D'Hara lifted the ban ages ago... And apologized ...lolz  8)

Because Kabrinskia was being threatening and Asylon was in a position (and had the will) to intervene.

D'Haran politics are pragmatic.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #459: October 26, 2012, 04:16:34 AM »

Because living somewhere gives you claim. right.

That isn't how the chatter from the SAers is sounding.  I've heard from a few nobles in different realms complaining about Terrans military and how it is unorganized and how they were waiting for Terran.

What in the world? That's frustrating then. I honestly don't know what they want. It isn't like Terran is supposed to command their armies or something. Hell, the one time I did send an order to their nobles I got barked at for ordering their nobles!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 04:20:59 AM by Perth »
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #460: October 26, 2012, 04:20:50 AM »

you should probably quote chenier in this too.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #461: October 26, 2012, 04:21:50 AM »
you should probably quote chenier in this too.

Why? He isn't saying that.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #462: October 26, 2012, 04:22:41 AM »

What in the world? That's frustrating then. I honestly don't know what they want. It isn't like Terran is supposed to command their armies or something. Hell, the one time I did send an order to their nobles I got barked at for ordering their nobles!

More of a claim than someone who has never lived there... Plus, all the records of my estate there and time as 'Viscount' etc were burned in the revolution.

Oh and the Ban lifted from D'Hara came years before the war with Kabrinskia. It was while I was in Terran living there.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #463: October 26, 2012, 04:26:01 AM »
Why? He isn't saying that.
lived in paisly. lost paisly. claims paisly?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #464: October 26, 2012, 04:39:30 AM »
lived in paisly. lost paisly. claims paisly?
big difference- glaumring just lived there, Chenier was duke/lord of Paisly and thus claims it, as it was his previously.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton