Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547478 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #540: November 16, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
There was little we could do we dont want to attack Terran and all we could do was support the colony as an ideal. We support small kingdoms and want more diversity in the westlands. We see Dwilight turning into a hegemony before our eyes and believe kingdoms should be more nationalistic independent and wary of outsiders its our unique north korean style of rp lol
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #541: November 16, 2012, 02:46:35 PM »
There was little we could do we dont want to attack Terran and all we could do was support the colony as an ideal. We support small kingdoms and want more diversity in the westlands. We see Dwilight turning into a hegemony before our eyes and believe kingdoms should be more nationalistic independent and wary of outsiders its our unique north korean style of rp lol
Totally agree.
Yet again i would try to keep my own opinion from interfering my characters opinions.
Even though thats sometimes very difficult.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #542: November 16, 2012, 07:16:17 PM »
There was little we could do we dont want to attack Terran

Awwww yyeaaahhhh  8) You know you freakin' love us. We're like that big brother that you really pisses you off, but you know you love us deep down. I'm feelin' all warm and fuzzy inside Glaumy!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #543: November 16, 2012, 07:36:05 PM »
Always love Terran, just annoyed by the jackal Vellos. Asylon on the other hand is loving the new magistrate, communicative and interesting a much better relationship than before.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #544: November 16, 2012, 08:15:45 PM »
I's be loved? Huzzah! <3

Yeah, I'm trying to be the complete opposite of Vellos while having the same determination and loyalty to Terran ideals. Sort of a Young, female, liberally-minded Triunist Vs. stereotypical hardass old religious man, and an Astroist to boot. I was going to be more moderate with Alura but I thought, hey what the hell, considering the background history I made for her, shouldn't she be a little more... Fiery? She'd be boring if I didn't make her controversial, but she has the best interest of Terran at heart in the end and is extremely blunt, honest, and passionate about everything she does.

My goal with Alura is to provide a counter-balance to Allison's crazy with her own form of crazy. Where Allison's a b*tch that plots everyone's downfall and sows discord wherever she walks, I want Alura to be the crazy Terran ruler who makes friends with *everyone*, sees the potential in any situation, and likes to give little nudges in the right direction so that things become more interesting without having to resort to bull!@#$ politicking and backstabbing.

I'm surprised, I've managed to play this for 6 months without betraying anyone or even really plotting. Weird. I've never roleplayed an overly-forward but politically-inclined character before. I'm having quite a bit of fun with Alura. :) Its refreshing to be super-forward where everyone else is lying about anything and everything :P When your words can't be used against you unless you allow them to, it really opens up a few interesting routes.

Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #545: November 16, 2012, 08:53:07 PM »
Glaumring never lies... Its true...

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #546: November 16, 2012, 09:37:01 PM »
He just... Colors the truth in all those fantastically magical colors created by Bloodmoon Fruit <_< *ahem*
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #547: November 17, 2012, 07:28:50 PM »
My goal with Alura is to provide a counter-balance to Allison's crazy with her own form of crazy. Where Allison's a b*tch that plots everyone's downfall and sows discord wherever she walks, I want Alura to be the crazy Terran ruler who makes friends with *everyone*, sees the potential in any situation, and likes to give little nudges in the right direction so that things become more interesting without having to resort to bull!@#$ politicking and backstabbing.

I'm surprised, I've managed to play this for 6 months without betraying anyone or even really plotting. Weird. I've never roleplayed an overly-forward but politically-inclined character before. I'm having quite a bit of fun with Alura. :) Its refreshing to be super-forward where everyone else is lying about anything and everything :P When your words can't be used against you unless you allow them to, it really opens up a few interesting routes.

Curiously, this is how Hireshmont II actually began. As Duke of Chesney, he was widely respected and liked by lots of people– it's how he got to be powerful. He had a standard policy of making friends with everyone– and it was quite successful.

BM is a long-term game. You're still in the short-run right now: you'll make enemies and acquire grudges eventually.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Collingwood

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #548: November 18, 2012, 01:40:59 AM »
You have to love Allison... roleplays herself into a corner and someone else always ends up taking her heat, she is like a bullet-proof snake with a wig and lipstick....
As to Alura and enemies. Is Erasmus still alive? Would make for some kind of amazing if he ended up judge of Aurvandil or some such... that said, he is dead as like as not.

Collingwood

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #549: November 18, 2012, 01:43:30 AM »
Still alive in Asylon...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #550: November 18, 2012, 02:44:50 AM »
Asylon is a wretched hive of villiany and scum... Watch your step.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #551: November 18, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »
Apparently i am now Asylon's banker as well as aurvandil...or thats what Terran thinks atleast.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #552: November 18, 2012, 09:30:45 AM »
Apparently i am now Asylon's banker as well as aurvandil...or thats what Terran thinks atleast.

From where we're standing, they seem to be pretty buddy-buddy these days...
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #553: November 18, 2012, 05:16:48 PM »
Asylon hasnt done anything to make anyone think we support Aurvandiil beyond mentioning it on these forums. Asides from supporting a small colony there is absolutely no reason to think that Asylon is in cahoots with Aurvandiil. Perhaps we are, perhaps we are in with the Zuma, the Kabrinskians... The Terrans.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #554: November 18, 2012, 05:51:47 PM »
Asylon hasnt done anything to make anyone think we support Aurvandiil beyond mentioning it on these forums. Asides from supporting a small colony there is absolutely no reason to think that Asylon is in cahoots with Aurvandiil. Perhaps we are, perhaps we are in with the Zuma, the Kabrinskians... The Terrans.
Zuma...sure you are, Kabrinskia...dead and irrelevant, Terran...haha, like they would trust you.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton