Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547172 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #600: November 19, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »
Yeah but no one believes my version of what I did.

Im done talking about this !@#$.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #601: November 19, 2012, 05:11:15 PM »
Yeah but no one believes my version of what I did.

That's probably because, for some time now, you've regularly changed your story about most of the important things you do.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #602: November 19, 2012, 05:22:11 PM »
No my story has been fairly consistant since the beginning... Chenier and Vellos are lying arrogant pricks... That hasn't changed since the beginning.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #603: November 19, 2012, 05:23:52 PM »
Chenier and Vellos are lying arrogant pricks... That hasn't changed since the beginning.

Arrogant I'll grant you, and Chénier has a tendency to spin propaganda until he believes it himself, but Vellos is usually pretty much on the level when he's OOC.

No my story has been fairly consistant since the beginning...

If you really believe that at this point, then you've got some problems, mate.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #604: November 19, 2012, 05:27:22 PM »
Yeah Im totally cray cray... :o

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #605: November 19, 2012, 05:46:08 PM »
Yeah Im totally cray cray... :o

Having just read the last five pages of this thread... that's my assessment. At one point you even stated "consistency is boring."
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #606: November 19, 2012, 05:59:18 PM »
Yes consistancy in a roleplaying game is boring. I am
Not trying to win BM. Sometimes in BM even when things are going good you have to shake things up. Bringing us back to the Asylon Kabrinskian war, one all the nobles of Asylon wanted to fight because we were bored and wanted to do something different, good or bad. If im crazy then so are 31 nobles in Asylon because we all decided on every course of action together.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #607: November 19, 2012, 06:06:54 PM »
Yes consistancy in a roleplaying game is boring. I am
Not trying to win BM. Sometimes in BM even when things are going good you have to shake things up. Bringing us back to the Asylon Kabrinskian war, one all the nobles of Asylon wanted to fight because we were bored and wanted to do something different, good or bad. If im crazy then so are 31 nobles in Asylon because we all decided on every course of action together.

We don't think you're crazy because of why you decide to do things.

We think you're crazy because you change your story about why you decide to do things very frequently, and then complain about not understanding why people don't trust you anymore.
Timothy Collett

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #608: November 19, 2012, 06:10:47 PM »
Oh for !@#$ sakes , do you have anything to do today?  Your opinions are irrelevant, there is already a lot of people ingame that I talk to and we have good relations and have nothing to do with your opinions so I know your opinion is complete bull!@#$. So drop it.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #609: November 19, 2012, 06:12:08 PM »
Oh for !@#$ sakes , do you have anything to do today?  Your opinions are irrelevant, there is already a lot of people ingame that I talk to and we have good relations and have nothing to do with your opinions so I know your opinion is complete bull!@#$. So drop it.

There are also plenty of people in-game with whom you have terrible relations.
Timothy Collett

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #610: November 19, 2012, 06:29:14 PM »
Good! This is called battlemaster, not federatemaster. There are people who even hate the Dali Lama and love hitler. I can't answer for everyone elses stupidity.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #611: November 19, 2012, 06:31:12 PM »

Why are you posting all over the forums constantly bringing yourself up and defending yourself if you don't care what people think about you?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #612: November 19, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »

uuuh, dude if thats true for you then just ignore the man, don't imply him to stop posting on the forums(about this or any subject), timothy is a very active and dedicated man for this game in many ways.
Perhaps my opinion is that everyone ought to shut up in most discussions because most people just participate in discussions to get there right what ever the cost(even if it means going all off topic and spaming the thread with crap), not to learn from each other or think about things in new perspectives.
Still i dont go ranting everyone to shut it, especially not directly towards people that deserve some (extra) respect.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:35:26 PM by Nosferatus »
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #613: November 19, 2012, 06:46:10 PM »
Glaumring = hitler : killed over 50000 Asylonians and unknown amounts of Kabrinskians, Mech Alb and Elets.

Glaumring = Dali Lama : started his own religion

Booyeah

Just want to say thank you to Nosferatus, you make perfect level headed sense and I respect your desire to end this conversation. Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:49:24 PM by Glaumring »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #614: November 19, 2012, 06:48:44 PM »
Dali Lama : started his own religion

lolwut?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell