Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547224 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #795: November 25, 2012, 04:37:10 AM »
Its not leopard print! How dare you roleplay my thing for me... Everyone knows my thong is cheetah print!  ;D
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #796: November 25, 2012, 09:23:49 AM »
I had a full roleplayed love affair with Indirik... I just wanted to get that off my chest...

Now I'm jealous. What does Paul have to do to get some of that hot, hot old man ass?

Wear Glaumring's leopard print thong.

Its not leopard print! How dare you roleplay my thing for me... Everyone knows my thong is cheetah print! 

Hahahaha... you guys are crazy  ;D

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #797: November 26, 2012, 01:16:05 AM »
So ladies and gentleman. What are your thoughts on the new Aurvandilan offensive?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798: November 26, 2012, 01:37:45 AM »
Is there one? I must have missed it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #799: November 26, 2012, 01:52:01 AM »
Here I was thinking their plan was to let us take Paisly to take it right back...

They didn't even dare attack the small garrison there. My duchy is secured. XD
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #800: November 26, 2012, 02:04:27 AM »
Is there one? I must have missed it.

No one suspects the Aurvandiilian invasion... 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #801: November 26, 2012, 02:04:36 AM »
So ladies and gentleman. What are your thoughts on the new Aurvandilan offensive?

They're so douchey! All the time!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #802: November 26, 2012, 02:08:24 AM »
Here I was thinking their plan was to let us take Paisly to take it right back...

They didn't even dare attack the small garrison there. My duchy is secured. XD

you presume to know Aurvandilan military strategy. we lull you into a false sense of security then POW right in the kisser. By that i mean we will soon become the niecest realm on dwilight. flowers and daisies and such

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #803: November 26, 2012, 02:28:03 AM »

Was a bit surprised at the push into Chesland– that's not the Aurvandi strategy of days gone by. Historically ya'll have been more of a slow, unstoppable juggernaut. Interesting.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #804: November 26, 2012, 03:36:26 AM »
Nah, they've been quite rash before. A couple of months ago both Terran and Aurvandil sensed that the other was weak, and so optimistically they launched subsequent invasions against one another, despite neither of them being fully prepared to launch said invasions. Predictably they both failed in embarrassing displays of incompetence.

The push into Chesland was likely inspired by the fact that it had gone rogue, and thus the defenders couldn't make use of it's walls and there was potential for Aurvandil to delay the takeover and mop up another tid bit of Terran's military at the same time.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #805: November 26, 2012, 06:40:02 AM »
you presume to know Aurvandilan military strategy. we lull you into a false sense of security then POW right in the kisser. By that i mean we will soon become the niecest realm on dwilight. flowers and daisies and such
I must say I was surprised at your attack. It could have been defended, but I think of all of those of Terran that were south, went to Paisly, and all there were somewhat trapped. I expected an invasion of D'hara, not Terran. Good move.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #806: November 26, 2012, 10:08:14 AM »
I must say I was surprised at your attack. It could have been defended, but I think of all of those of Terran that were south, went to Paisly, and all there were somewhat trapped. I expected an invasion of D'hara, not Terran. Good move.

Also, Thanksgiving week was quite the sneaky time for an attack. I play the General of Terran and my attention to the game has been extremely small to nothing the past week or so because of traveling for the holiday as well as wrapping up term papers for school.

But, yeah. Surprising attack, I guess. Mendicant hates Terran so I figured we would take the first chance he got to sock it to us.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #807: November 26, 2012, 12:40:34 PM »
Meh, I still say their goal was to sack Paisly, and then we scared them away.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #808: November 26, 2012, 12:43:31 PM »
Meh, I still say their goal was to sack Paisly, and then we scared them away.

D'haran optimisim at its finest

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #809: November 26, 2012, 12:46:02 PM »
We were dancing gangnam style, which totally threw them off their game and made them run elsewhere.