Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547425 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1170: January 20, 2013, 03:00:44 AM »
To be perfectly frank, I have no idea what the Moot is doing, OOC or IC  :-\
I have good news I forgot to tell you earlier. The good news is that Alura will be back. The bad news is that Greg's laptop broke so he won't be back for roughly a month still.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171: January 20, 2013, 03:18:18 AM »
Barca was part of the 'moot since way before Aurvandil was around. To claim that the war is the only thing keep the 'moot together is rather ridiculous.

Yes, to claim that would be.

But what I did claim, was it seems the war is the only thing keep Barca in the Moot. Considering how much you seem to resent one another and hold nothing but contempt.

To be perfectly frank, I have no idea what the Moot is doing, OOC or IC  :-\

Don't worry, I feel the same about Aurvandil when I notice we're still at war, still! It's been ages already. Some one die or give up or something.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172: January 20, 2013, 03:44:21 AM »
Yes, to claim that would be.

But what I did claim, was it seems the war is the only thing keep Barca in the Moot. Considering how much you seem to resent one another and hold nothing but contempt.
I disagree, the main cases of resentment are because of the war. We got a long just fine before, especially D'hara and Barca as we were quite happy with them when we bought their food.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173: January 20, 2013, 03:48:16 AM »
I disagree, the main cases of resentment are because of the war. We got a long just fine before, especially D'hara and Barca as we were quite happy with them when we bought their food.

I like to think of that as you got along fine until you actually had to talk and interact over anything meaningful, then you realised you were stuck with idiots.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174: January 20, 2013, 04:20:56 AM »
I am kind of getting tired of this dog pile to. I mean at first it's fun but then you realize terran's butt is in your face and the astroists have that stinky cologne on. and then you see Asylon coming over. and no one likes Asylon. let's make peace already so we can go fight the lurias!

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #1175: January 20, 2013, 04:51:41 AM »
I am kind of getting tired of this dog pile to. I mean at first it's fun but then you realize terran's butt is in your face and the astroists have that stinky cologne on. and then you see Asylon coming over. and no one likes Asylon. let's make peace already so we can go fight the lurias!

Oh...oh Chernier help me, for the temptation is so great!... :'(
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176: January 20, 2013, 05:17:59 AM »
The biggest problem with the dog pile war is that everyone's dog piled in some random friendly region, rather than on the enemy. I ditched my unit a month ago because I knew I'd never be using it. I have been vindicated because so far it has not been needed.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177: January 20, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »

hey! Dont be mean, Asylon has gotten several boxes of chocolate and flowers the past weeks, so maybe someone likes Asylon, or maybe they just want us to come to the party so everyone else leaves... dunno really, we are just happy with the attention.

Ontopic: Go! Go team blue!
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178: January 20, 2013, 02:19:07 PM »
Allison with a church, Aurvandil helping Falkirk, Fissoa getting it up the wrong'un til they bleed.

This is what happens when you leave us alone. We get bored and do things we otherwise would  never have done.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179: January 20, 2013, 03:41:19 PM »
Allison with a church, Aurvandil helping Falkirk, Fissoa getting it up the wrong'un til they bleed.

This is what happens when you leave us alone. We get bored and do things we otherwise would  never have done.

Or rather you do things we have always stated you would.

The orvando-saxons unite as we always knew they would.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180: January 20, 2013, 03:52:09 PM »
Or rather you do things we have always stated you would.

The orvando-saxons unite as we always knew they would.

Well with your persecuting them constantly I'd hardly blame them IC or OOC

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181: January 20, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »
What?! Persecuting? What interactions suggest that. I am not saying IC or OOC we ever thought they weren't an ally of Aurvandil but I don't believe we ever persecuted them in a manner they would know about.
― G.K. Chesterton

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182: January 20, 2013, 05:36:03 PM »

Oh yeah.

All the times we've invaded their territory and conquered their lands.

We're hardcore persecutors.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183: January 20, 2013, 05:41:54 PM »

Poor Aurvandilians, just like the Lurians, it's not their fault if they insist on war with their neighbors!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

MediumTedium

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184: January 20, 2013, 05:54:32 PM »
No point wasting time with diplomacy, everyone's backstabbing bitch ;D
"If you find you are falling into madness - dive."