Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547220 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1455: March 09, 2013, 10:10:57 PM »
 We personally do not want to war Terran as much as we really want to war D'Hara. The problem being distance and Terran in the way. Perhaps in a few days Terran will be willing to throw D'Hara under the bus to save their hides and nullify their alliance as a mere formality. Interesting how things turn out.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 10:12:41 PM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456: March 09, 2013, 10:13:22 PM »
I am sure Astrum will come marching down soon preventing us spreading our anti-soup ideology.
Ishalur too maybe, but i am curious to see how their rebellion goes. Maybe their new ruler is Anti-soup aswell(but i doubt it).

Isn't it a bit premature to assume that there will be a new ruler for Iashalur?

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457: March 09, 2013, 10:53:50 PM »
Isn't it a bit premature to assume that there will be a new ruler for Iashalur?

Sorry, poor choice of words, IF there will be a new ruler.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458: March 09, 2013, 11:35:40 PM »
Finally something important happening in Asylon and drought in the north.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459: March 09, 2013, 11:42:06 PM »
We personally do not want to war Terran as much as we really want to war D'Hara. The problem being distance and Terran in the way. Perhaps in a few days Terran will be willing to throw D'Hara under the bus to save their hides and nullify their alliance as a mere formality. Interesting how things turn out.

Good, finally an excuse to chop down all of the bloodmoon fruit trees that rot your minds!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460: March 10, 2013, 12:02:37 AM »
Good, finally an excuse to chop down all of the bloodmoon fruit trees that rot your minds!

You focus on chopping down trees and we'll focus on the war effort.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461: March 10, 2013, 12:11:21 AM »
You focus on chopping down trees and we'll focus on the war effort.

Fair enough. I'm sure that a lot of people slighted by your alliance with Aurvandil will be happy to focus on the war effort for us.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462: March 10, 2013, 12:29:33 AM »
The choices you made in the last war have made it clear what choices we had to make in this war.Its over for you guys in more ways than you know.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:42:05 AM by Glaumring »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463: March 10, 2013, 01:01:25 AM »
The choices you made in the last war have made it clear what choices we had to make in this war.Its over for you guys in more ways than you know.

How DARE we not let foreign realms dictate our foreign policies, right? XD

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464: March 10, 2013, 01:16:36 AM »
You have a completely irrational opinion of that war, so please, quit talking about it.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465: March 10, 2013, 01:16:44 AM »
Terran shall need to gird their loins, the Barcan campaign proved their army is too small, too poorly lead and too slow to even remotely challenge Aurvandil in the field.

Because we ever thought otherwise?

We've just been trying to survive the aggression of Aurvandil this whole time. Duh you all are bigger.

EDIT: Also, WTF Asylon!? Out of the freaking blue. Man I hope Astrum is bored.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466: March 10, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »
AFAIK, thats just Glaumring BS and not truth.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467: March 10, 2013, 01:17:45 AM »
How DARE we not let foreign realms dictate our foreign policies, right? XD

I thought that was the point of alliances, to give suggestions and work together towards a common goal... Oh I forgot, Alliances under your definition are used to prop you up and save your ass.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468: March 10, 2013, 01:19:55 AM »
Because we ever thought otherwise?

We've just been trying to survive the aggression of Aurvandil this whole time. Duh you all are bigger.

EDIT: Also, WTF Asylon!? Out of the freaking blue. Man I hope Astrum is bored.

You see that we signed an alliance with asylum and you think it's is just out of the blue? Come on guys? You can't reason better than that?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469: March 10, 2013, 01:21:12 AM »
I thought that was the point of alliances, to give suggestions and work together towards a common goal... Oh I forgot, Alliances under your definition are used to prop you up and save your ass.

The common goal was the prevention of Kabrinskian expansionism. We were all united behind that.

But when it came to Asylonian expansionism... Yea, no. :P