Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547561 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1470: March 10, 2013, 01:21:48 AM »
AFAIK, thats just Glaumring BS and not truth.

Sadly it is truth...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471: March 10, 2013, 01:24:27 AM »
Sadly it is truth...

We hate X, so let's strike Y!

Sounds totally Asylonian to me. I believe it.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472: March 10, 2013, 01:26:33 AM »
The common goal was the prevention of Kabrinskian expansionism. We were all united behind that.

But when it came to Asylonian expansionism... Yea, no. :P

Shot yourself in the toe on that one. If we had destroyed Kabrinskia we'd have Terran and Asylon with lands all the way up to Golden Farrow, a united strong army, a strong alliance and when it came to either the Astroists and or Aurvandiil we would be able to make our own independent decisions. Instead you chose to bring foreigners into your court, turn your back on your fellow brothers of the west and eventually lead to a choice where the Moot will be utterly destroyed in a short period of time. You might be good at politics  and signing alliances but you blow at long term strategy...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473: March 10, 2013, 01:29:46 AM »
Anyways I am done here arguing on the forums. I am not going to waste my time trying to change the way you think. The entire time I have argued for strength, independence and our own alliances and cultures to be honoured above all else and all you guys can say to me is that I am the enemy,  that I am crazy... If thats the definition of crazy then I am so glad I'm not completely sane like you guys.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474: March 10, 2013, 01:30:28 AM »
Shot yourself in the toe on that one. If we had destroyed Kabrinskia we'd have Terran and Asylon with lands all the way up to Golden Farrow, a united strong army, a strong alliance and when it came to either the Astroists and or Aurvandiil we would be able to make our own independent decisions. Instead you chose to bring foreigners into your court, turn your back on your fellow brothers of the west and eventually lead to a choice where the Moot will be utterly destroyed in a short period of time. You might be good at politics  and signing alliances but you blow at long term strategy...

Doubtful. More likely, the astrocracies would have ganged up on us, with the Lurias colonizing the isles, with a crippled 'moot to face an imperialist Aurvandil, alone and without meaninful allies.

Nah, I think we did the right thing. Quite happy to be at war with Asylon, actually, I was planning to make it happen eventually. Gotta save you from yourselves.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475: March 10, 2013, 01:35:29 AM »
Yay, war by proxy time!
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #1476: March 10, 2013, 02:07:38 AM »
Just wait till Rynn's wife finds out about this...
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477: March 10, 2013, 02:12:44 AM »
Just wait till Rynn's wife finds out about this...

I have already sent her a letter.

EDIT: Also, WTF Asylon!? Out of the freaking blue. Man I hope Astrum is bored.

Not really out of the blue, I kept rejecting the offers (I think it was two, or maybe one and then a conversation where he tried to make me come to my senses) that the Terran regent gave me a long time ago where he wanted to re-create the good ol' friendship with Asylon. Should been a small give away that something was up... But I didnt actually make warplans then, they where spawned much later, I am just not very fond of having a bunch of meaningless alliances that just keeps us protected by game mechanics.

**edit** I just wrote a large piece of text on the views, plans and a bit of personal history about D'hara and then I thought I'd just restrain myself from posting it here, dont want to give you a bunch of IC/OOC knowledge and the perspective of Grimrog, so stick with the ramblings of Glaumring and think thats the whole truth.

**edit 2**
And when I say you, I mean you who play ForumMaster.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 02:14:20 AM by Sir Grimrog Bjarnson »
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478: March 10, 2013, 02:20:55 AM »
Nothing about this declaration is surprising, neither the opposition to the 'moot nor the suicidary way in which it was declared.

The indicators leading up to this were numerous and obvious.

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479: March 10, 2013, 02:30:47 AM »
What about the almost eerily simultaneously timed revolt in Iashalur? Was that foreseen?  :P

Anyways, just glad that something is actually happening up here that have the possibility of validating our existence.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480: March 10, 2013, 02:31:08 AM »
Allison Kabrinski, Mendicant and Glaumring all on one team... You ain't seen nothing yet.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481: March 10, 2013, 02:46:08 AM »
Because we ever thought otherwise?

We've just been trying to survive the aggression of Aurvandil this whole time. Duh you all are bigger.

EDIT: Also, WTF Asylon!? Out of the freaking blue. Man I hope Astrum is bored.

Aurvandil wouldn't have to be aggressive if you weren't hell bent on a suicidal war against us.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482: March 10, 2013, 02:56:05 AM »
Allison Kabrinski, Mendicant and Glaumring all on one team... You ain't seen nothing yet.

How should any of that be surprising... You've been buddies forever.

What about the almost eerily simultaneously timed revolt in Iashalur? Was that foreseen?  :P

Anyways, just glad that something is actually happening up here that have the possibility of validating our existence.

More or less. Asylon's been threatening to do this since a while, now sounds like a rather good time to finally, for once, act on its words.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483: March 10, 2013, 03:02:41 AM »
How should any of that be surprising... You've been buddies forever.

Mendicant and Allison have been far from "buddies", considering most of their communication used to consist of mutual scorn and threats until quite recently when they realised they could amicably work together.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484: March 10, 2013, 03:06:06 AM »
Mendicant and Allison have been far from "buddies", considering most of their communication used to consist of mutual scorn and threats until quite recently when they realised they could amicably work together.

Asylon and Aurvandil. Allison came in later, but even that is old news.