Author Topic: Come Join Outer Tilog  (Read 3775 times)

Ironsun

• Knight
    • View Profile
Come Join Outer Tilog
« Topic Start: October 13, 2012, 01:15:39 AM »
On the slow paced island called the "colonies", there is a unique realm full of treachery, darkness, corruption and ,... democracy. It's a place dedicated to creatures and degenerates who wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else. Their water is poisoned. their mead is black, their minds are demented, but still the nobles share a unique kind of humor.

A huge black abyss parts this ancient place, giving shelter to  thousands of demons and imps - and the cult  worshiping them brings terror to the peasants. Darkness rules the hearts and minds of the landed nobility and they wallow in their madness.This place is called Outer Tilog and it's waiting for you.

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Come Join Outer Tilog
« Reply #1: October 14, 2012, 10:44:01 PM »
I'd love to, but the colonies are too slow for me. I'd prefer more turns per day rather than less.

egamma

« Reply #2: October 15, 2012, 04:18:00 AM »
Battles are slowed down, but replaced by internal politics.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 15, 2012, 04:42:03 AM »
Battles are slowed down, but replaced by internal politics.

Wasn't the multiple times I was there. :P

Slow politics, slug-paced battles was my experience.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

egamma

« Reply #4: October 15, 2012, 05:04:58 AM »

I help create interesting politics in Oriolton. I'd like to play in Outer Tilog...someday. Not sure what things are like there.

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 15, 2012, 05:06:08 AM »

That was my experience. I was deported there, from FEI, when something was actually happening on FEI. I only stayed two weeks, so I imagine it's somewhat unfair to judge it just from that alone.

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 15, 2012, 08:48:26 AM »
I help create interesting politics in Oriolton. I'd like to play in Outer Tilog...someday. Not sure what things are like there.

Outer Tilog is like an onion, made up of layers that stink and are likely to make you cry.  :P

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: November 15, 2012, 07:55:41 PM »
One of my favourite characters was a native Outer Tilogian, who then moved to Riombara.  She could not tell which of the two were more nonsensical.  I loved playing her.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: November 16, 2012, 03:04:10 AM »
+1. Oritolon politic is refreshed. Somehow 1 of my characters is waiting for Sonya's character IC invitation to the dark side of the Force ;)

The last scribe Ash Ketchum sent to OT, ended up with his finger missing. He was spared his head to come crawl back to Ash and say hello and who dunnit :P

I can see why Valast kin somehow ended up in OT by now :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)