Author Topic: Spend Time...  (Read 5483 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Spend Time...
« Reply #15: October 18, 2012, 12:47:13 AM »
not for people like me who make it a practice to always have 12 hours after turn change not 8. Also, it does kinda bug me wasting hours, ( not using then, not the same as using them on something that doesn't do much), right now I have 2 unitless characters, one a priest without preaching rights and another just without a unit at the moment, both stuck in a region because they are talking with people at that location personally instead of through letters.

Same here. I also like to have 4 or 5 hours at the end of the turn, that means 12 hours to spend on next one (depending on your character's age) The problem comes when you don't have 4 or 5, but 6 or 7 (something that happens a lot on campaigns outside your realm when you have to defend a region for days or weeks AND you do not want to train for any specific reason. Believe me, in OW we know what's to have 12 hours for several days just to see them going away)

That hours being just lost, remaining there until the turn is over, are what we are trying to spend on a purely RP game mechanic (and don't say use "rest troops" because as previously stated you can't use it always)
D'Espana Family

egamma

Re: Spend Time...
« Reply #16: October 18, 2012, 02:49:54 PM »
The game mechanic is already there--at turn change, your excess hours go away.

I'm glad to have solved your problem!