Author Topic: The Death of Thomas Greyson  (Read 2421 times)

BarticaBoat

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Death of Thomas Greyson
« Topic Start: October 19, 2012, 06:13:31 AM »
Letter from Thomas Greyson   (3 days, 23 hours ago)
You fought well, and though I lost due to my unwillingness to harm one as old as you, I must accede that you did prove yourself valiantly on the field of Honour.

I trust this has ended the insanity you have shown and we may go on with our lives.

All peace be to you.

Thomas Greyson
Duke of Greyhold
Baron of Balance's Retreat

Letter from Karibash ka Habb   (3 days, 23 hours ago)
(Personal message to Thomas Greyson)
You're saying I lost due to your kindness!? Watch what is going to happen now. You will die.

Karibash ka Habb
Duke of the Dark Mountains
Margrave of Shrine of Seeklander

Letter from Thomas Greyson   (3 days, 23 hours ago)
I apologize if you found any insult in my words, it was meant to congratulate you on your victory. You fought well and I acknowledge that. The congratulations go to you.

Thomas Greyson
Duke of Greyhold

Letter from Karibash ka Habb   (3 days, 23 hours ago)
(Personal message to Sevastian Guile)
Esteemed Lord Arbiter,

The Knave has sent me a message...

Letter from Thomas Greyson
(Personal message to Karibash ka Habb)
You fought well, and though I lost due to my unwillingness to harm one as old as you, I must accede that you did prove yourself valiantly on the field of Honour.

I trust this has ended the insanity you have shown and we may go on with our lives.

All peace be to you.

Thomas Greyson
Duke of Greyhold

Make of that what you will. Whether he expires by your hands, that of council, or my blade, I will not leave Solaria until he is dead.

Your's,

Karibash ka Habb

Report from Sevastian Guile   (3 days, 21 hours ago)
For your amusement, and knowledge.

Duke Thomas claims you fabricated his letter, and refuses to accept his fate. You have my leave to continue the matter until satisfaction is claimed.
----------
Letter from Sevastian Guile
Message sent to everyone in message group "Arbiter's Court" (8 recipients)
Duke Thomas,

So now you are above the ancient and proper laws of nobility? Satisfaction must be met. Plain and simple. Do not hesitate in your next fight with him. He has leave to remain as long as he must until you put him in a grave, or you lie dead. One of you must die, so says the issuer of the challenge.

Regards,
Sevastian Guile
Arbiter of Solaria
----------

I do hope this matter can be settle soon. We may have need of a corpse in the next several days.

Sevastian Guile
Arbiter of Solaria

Letter from Karibash ka Habb   (1 day, 1 hour ago)
Message sent to everyone in the region Poryatown (31 recipients)
All in attendance,

I will be at the Broken Spirits House, mourning that I haven't slain the coward Thomas Greyson who has now disappeared. Any and all are free to join me where we can regale each other with tales of war, battle, and love lost!

Karibash ka Habb

Noble has left   (just in)
Yves Hacault has deleted the character Thomas. The reason for leaving was: A mysterious figure in the night comes to Thomas on his hospital bed. He recognized the figure as Karibash, the old man that bested him with a blade. As he struggled to rise to greet him, Karibash takes his blade and plunges it into his chest, before taking away the body for his own nefarious purposes.

Roleplay from Karibash ka Habb
Message sent to everyone in the region Poryatown (34 recipients)
Karibash has been drinking heavily at the Broken Spirits House. Speaking with minor nobles and wealthy merchants, they are entranced by his tales of war in the South East. Between his considerable fortune and the generosity of the other patrons, though he is still calm and pleasant in converation, the giant man's eyes are wild and he stinks of gin and brandy. But he is having a merry old time, it has been quite a while since he has enjoyed a drink and his retainers allow him some freedom. As the night wears on though, his new friends leave and his retainers anxiously try to nudge him out of his seat. He mumbles something, before brushing them away and disappearing into the night.

He returns in the morning to his rented estate looking dapper as always, though a little fatigued.

A corpse is found by a fishmonger near the harbour. It has been decapitated and the chest viciously ripped open. The heart is gone and rib cage cracked and spread wide open. Curiously, a large piece of skin has been removed from the back. There is little blood, it appears that the corpse was allowed to drain.