Author Topic: My Prison Shouting  (Read 5505 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
My Prison Shouting
« Topic Start: August 19, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »
My advy was arrested so to convince the judge I should be released I yelled this:
I should not be in here! I am not an outlaw, and should be a freeman but I was imprisoned without reason. You guards should release me!   I was previously hunting undead in Ambermel where I was then wounded while fighting to protect Carelian lands. When I recovered enough to know where I was I found out I was on the way to prison. I will ask you once more, release me guards! I have done no wrong!

Edit: It was a success, the next turn the judge set me free.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:28:22 PM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: My Prison Shouting
« Reply #1: August 19, 2012, 10:46:03 PM »
o_O That worked? That's... Really simple.

Personally, I wouldn't have freed you. :-P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 19, 2012, 10:58:38 PM »
The thing is, I wasn't lying about what happened, a noble of my realm randomly arrested me while I was wounded after a fight against undead. I am kinda surprised undead hasn't spawned there while I was gone because it was getting pretty close before I started hunting. Also if that didn't work I would do another shouting and play my general card, as in I helped the general and only stopped helping him because I got arrested by the enemy and then didn't use my advy for a couple days so I had forgotten about it and started hunting undead at Ambermel.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 19, 2012, 11:11:43 PM »
Ah, that changes things!
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 04, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
I would have tortured you, executed you if possible.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: September 10, 2012, 08:16:51 AM »
Interesting.

Whenever, there is someone who enters my jail I usually ask them a few questions. Perhaps, make a request for them to ask there ruler or judge for a small favor. If said favor is done I release them. It's a rather interesting thing. I have a unique taste for Wine and Ale in AT, 7UP being very umm well good. I've heard of some type of ale that taste like honey nectar... waiting to get a few of those realm people in the dungeon!!

...if I could only remember what realm makes that stuff.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: September 10, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »
Stabbity, I sense a huntsman <_<

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: September 11, 2012, 03:54:44 AM »
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: September 11, 2012, 03:55:37 AM »
Interesting.

Whenever, there is someone who enters my jail I usually ask them a few questions. Perhaps, make a request for them to ask there ruler or judge for a small favor. If said favor is done I release them. It's a rather interesting thing. I have a unique taste for Wine and Ale in AT, 7UP being very umm well good. I've heard of some type of ale that taste like honey nectar... waiting to get a few of those realm people in the dungeon!!

...if I could only remember what realm makes that stuff.
I was imprisoned in my own realm since he was an advy.
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 08, 2012, 05:45:35 AM »

More things to torture and execute?

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 08, 2012, 11:31:07 PM »
Thats cheating!

The judge let you go because you are the illegitimate sibling of a noble of the realm, i would have torture you daily for a week for insolent!

Peace!  ;D

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 09, 2012, 12:22:20 AM »
Thats cheating!

The judge let you go because you are the illegitimate sibling of a noble of the realm, i would have torture you daily for a week for insolent!

Peace!  ;D
I don't know why the judge let me out but the reasons I told the judge to free me were perfectly legit.
― G.K. Chesterton

Jim

« Reply #12: October 10, 2012, 11:59:20 PM »

The Huntsmen are the Boogeymen of Dwilight.

Hide yo Zuma, hide yo Rogues, hide yo Adventurers. Cause we murderin' everyone out here.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 17, 2012, 02:21:11 AM »
The Huntsmen are the Boogeymen of Dwilight.

Hide yo Zuma, hide yo Rogues, hide yo Adventurers. Cause we murderin' everyone out here.

Hardly worth my attention... *yawn*