Author Topic: Leaving in a huff  (Read 19399 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving in a huff
« Topic Start: October 18, 2012, 03:53:15 AM »
I've seen two types of discussions branch out from the facebook threads, one is clarifying and expressing different point of views of a situation, which I believe is fine.  The other basically comes down to arguing with the posted topic and becomes propaganda. 
I do welcome both types, I'd just like the different views in the thread and the propaganda happen on facebook itself.

I do think the mods are lenient on those threads, it's a learning experience for all of us and we'll eventually find the happy median.

Really the next step that needs to happen humor-wise is for people to start making FB accounts for realms and "arguing" on the BM status updates.

"Morek Empire and Astrum's long alliance has broken down and war looks likely to ensue!"
---"Morek: OMG! Astrum you're such a bitch!"
---"Astrum: Shut up! You shall be cleansed by the holy fires of Astroism for your heresy!
---"Kabrinskia: LMFAO"
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)