Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 94594 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #315: November 06, 2012, 04:16:50 AM »
Burn Penchant's body as well
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #316: November 06, 2012, 11:21:01 AM »
I will vote Disturbedyang (VOTE DISTURBEDYANG) this round, I suspect him most suspicious as The Infected.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #317: November 06, 2012, 03:52:26 PM »
VOTE Disturbedyang

He has to be the one.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #318: November 06, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
UNVOTE LEFANIS, VOTE DISTURBEDYANG.

Lefanis was the least you guys have to worry about. He interrogated me anyway, i guessed that's why he didn't vote for me. Regardless, i don't think it's anyone of us anyway. So good luck :)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #319: November 06, 2012, 04:39:36 PM »
UNVOTE LEFANIS, VOTE DISTURBEDYANG. - edited so that Fury can see this.

Somehow, i felt Ketchum is suspicious now..but i am out of this game guys. I am trying to end this as soon as possible. Haha :)

Fury

« Reply #320: November 06, 2012, 06:04:29 PM »

NIGHT 14 EVENTS

VOTE Disturbedyang - DK #316, Ketchum #317, Disturbedyang  #319

Up in the deserted science tower, two figures are huddled in secrecy over a two-way radio.

M,

Codeword Skyfall. The thing has been identified as Richard, and tagged for transport. KGB Agent Sonya and IMF Agent Velax have been eliminated, just like the doctor ordered.

Have the planeship ready to pick us up at sunset.

Tell Moneypenny I'm looking forward to being home.

J.B

Then they rejoin the other two unsuspecting humans in the mess hall for one last lynch. Ketchum takes away Disturbedyang's Beretta and points both Beretta's at Disturbedyang's forehead while Lefanis and DK hold him by the arms.

"I'm sorry, Disturbedyang but it has to be you. No human would be crazy enough to vote for himself," and Ketchum aims the pistols right in Disturbedyang's face who then throws off both Lefanis and DK and laughs hysterically. Two weeks of pure terror in the outpost had finally gotten to Disturbedyang who simply couldn't take it anymore and Ketchum mercifully puts him out of his misery.

Disturbedyang the Mercenary / Scientist is is blown away

After waiting for what seems like an eternity for Disturbedyang to change, realization finally hits him and Ketchum falls to his knees and breaks down in tears at the revelation that he had killed his only remaining Mercenary partner.

Your partner is your partner but your partner's partner is not you. A = B = C = A.

The quote that the droid had given at the start of it all was now so clear. There were three mercenaries. A was partnered to B who was partnered to C who was partnered to A.

Remembering D'Espana, the matter of his death also became crystal clear. Being active was certain to prevent an attack by the Thing but what if... D'Espana actively sought out the Thing, to protect him unknowingly and the Thing had chosen to hunt D'Espana that night?? Rising to his feet, he turns to speak to Lefanis: "Well, I'm protecting you again to..." Both Lefanis and DK were gone!

In alarm and in fear that the Thing had taken his last two remaining companions, Ketchum - the initiator of the Justice League to hunt down and kill the Thing frantically conducts a search of the entire outpost and finally hears a voice coming from a deserted corridor - well, all the corridors in the outpost were deserted but this particular deserted corridor was even more deserted than the rest.
Hang in there, Agents. We're sending the Skyship codenamed Skyfall now. Try to stay ALIVE.

Ketchum hears the voice from Lefanis' radio. He steps into the corridor and sees DK with him and another fatal realization hits him hard - DK had been recruited!

"I was going to protect YOU!" Ketchum yells to Lefanis.
"You can't protect me now," Lefanis smiles cunningly. "You can't protect me twice in a row."

"What about your research?!" he screams at DK next.
"I guess I prefer to be a hit with the ladies as an Agent," DK simply replies.

His spirit thoroughly broken, Ketchum turns to leave but the sound of a Walter PPK being loaded and pointed behind his back stops him cold.

"I'm sorry, Ketchum - but we can't leave any witnesses," Lefanis states as a matter of fact. Then an inhuman growl behind Lefanis' back turns his confidence into stark terror.

"NOOOO!!!" Lefanis screamed as he sees the Thing AKA Richard Leonecouer bearing down on him. He was this close to VICTORY and it was going to be snatched right from under him. "Protect me!!" he commands Ketchum.

"Never!" shouts Ketchum and Lefanis shoots him dead right between the eyes.

Ketchum the Mercenary / Psychologist is asssasinated

"What do we do, Boss?" yells DK.
'RUN!!!"

But it was too late. The Thing reaches out and grabs both Lefanis and DK in each hand and squeezes the life out of them. "But I <choke> correctly identified <choke> you!" splutters Lefanis, codenamed J.B and as the world turns black and victory turns to defeat one thought kept running through his head... he was too furtive... he was too inactive... why didn't he say something before the day was over??? Oh !@#$. Bad RP.

But then their vision clears and both Agent Lefanis and Recruit DK see the Thing struggling in an electrified net as it is carted off by MI6 agents.

"What happened?" DK rubs his head.
"You bought us enough time and enough distraction for our team to do the job," M replies.

"Mallo.. M, is that you?" Lefanis groggily asks.
"Yes. Well done, Agents. Well done."

The Thing has been captured!

THE END

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #321: November 06, 2012, 06:34:29 PM »
Looking at his dead human body, the posse feel ashamed that they killed the only person who was NOT contaminated by virtue of not being involved in the lynching of Zaki the Thing. How could they have been so wrong?? They took his research, bound it and sent it in to the Nobel Prize selection committee. It was the least they could do.

Before leaving, Agent Lefanis made sure to grab his first Nobel and Penchants reaserch. No posthumous awards, he knew, and who'd be able to dispute his second brilliant discovery!  ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #322: November 06, 2012, 06:57:00 PM »
Hah..okay. So how did Richard got infected? Was it random? I gave up cause everyone just went inactive. I wanted to Velax to recruit me but he didn't, else i would had grand scheme prepared...

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #323: November 06, 2012, 06:59:05 PM »
Hah..okay. So how did Richard got infected? Was it random? I gave up cause everyone just went inactive. I wanted to Velax to recruit me but he didn't, else i would had grand scheme prepared...

Mostly, people didn't want to speak, but were active.  :P
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #324: November 06, 2012, 07:28:05 PM »
Yeah, but Velax definitely went inactive. When were DK recruited anyway? Right before we got rid of Velax i supposed? Because Velax was still trying to recruit before Zaki got killed. When did you guys found out it was Richard? It was either you or Velax, but i guessed i made the wrong one. Haha

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #325: November 06, 2012, 07:29:45 PM »
You know, I attacked Lefanis this turn, too. :|

Oh well! I was close to winning. Killing him... And losing another one to lynching... Plus escape artist. Hah.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 07:31:21 PM by Richard Leonecouer »

Zakilevo

« Reply #326: November 06, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »
Damn it Richard! You failed! >:(

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #327: November 06, 2012, 08:32:58 PM »
I can only assume they took a gamble, or that I missed a PM about being investigated again.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #328: November 06, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »
Richard - how and when you found out you got infected? The night you managed to attack?

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #329: November 06, 2012, 09:54:06 PM »
When I woke up and struggled to control my face.