Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 94881 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #330: November 06, 2012, 10:04:08 PM »
Some one told  the ghost to no talk.....

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #331: November 06, 2012, 10:36:28 PM »
Haha, too bad you went inactive, were you? Otherwise we would had get Lefanis off.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: November 06, 2012, 10:40:41 PM »
THAT Weekend was my Birthday, i didn't had time for myself, a lot of people taking me out.

In another day i would have more time to lynch and scan people.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: November 06, 2012, 11:50:36 PM »
I like that so far we have gotten all the possible endings: first time the Thing was destroyed and there were some survivors, the second time the Thing killed everyone and this third one it has been captured by the secret agents. Well done, everyone!
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #334: November 06, 2012, 11:59:45 PM »
You can share all behind the scenes PMs now.  ;)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #335: November 07, 2012, 12:32:14 AM »
Aha, finally the infected Thing nailed... Er, there is something wrong with the update.

The last 3 nights my Protect orders were:

Last night: Lefanis
Last 2 nights: Noone
Last 3 nights: Lefanis

Fury, I am curious is it because I protect noone that I am consider as protect him twice in a row? ???
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: November 07, 2012, 12:54:27 AM »
Finally over! Lucky Richard was the one or we are toast. Sorry had to lie to you Ketchum, you're too smart! Your theory about Velax being an agent was also right from the beginning. I didn't know until Lefanis recruited me.

I was recruited by Lefanis after he threaten to lynch me when I said that Lefanis interrogate me 'yesterday' when Lefanis actually did but most recent was actually Ketchum's. Hard to explain but my message did state 'Yesterday' so I was following through. I guess it's better to just join the winning side.

Yeah, I understand the frustration. Both the The Thing and The Infected were quiet (Zaki and Richard) so it was hard to guess.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #337: November 07, 2012, 12:59:35 AM »
No problem, DK. Disturbedyang has you figured out as recruited Agent for a few days already. Idk how he know though :D

Maybe I should just let Richard the infected Thing kill off Lefanis 3 nights ago :P

For me, I think I need thanks Fury for making me think and analyse so much.
At first, I do not want to save anything.
After the game gone too long and my PM inbox grow alot, I even save a few Notepad files on all the Scan results and Protect orders.

I feel the RolePlay below sent by Fury is funny :)

Lefanis follows Ketchum into the gents again. While he is busy in the stall, Lefanis goes right up and kicks open his stall door to find Ketchum with his... Beretta pointing straight at him.

"Um...," smiles Ketchum dangerously.
"Aaaarrrggghhh!!!" says Lefanis and makes a hasty exit.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:06:35 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #338: November 07, 2012, 01:34:00 AM »
Probably cause Lefanis suddenly called off the lynch on me.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #339: November 07, 2012, 01:40:37 AM »
Before leaving, Agent Lefanis made sure to grab his first Nobel and Penchants reaserch. No posthumous awards, he knew, and who'd be able to dispute his second brilliant discovery!  ;D
My research was already sent in, in a previous RP. Nice try though.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: November 07, 2012, 01:53:26 AM »
First day

Scan: I did not understand it well, and thus said that I'd scan Penchant without specifying a quote. Fury says he said the truth, possibly a trolling since I did not send him anything.

Protect: Ketchum. I met Sonya and you there, and you know what happened as well as I do  ;D

Second day

Scan: Velax's quote

The toilet part was true, whereas the protocol droid one was a lie.

Protect: Zaki. Nothing special happened during the night.

Third day

Scan: DK's quote

All of it seems to be true.

Protect: Richard. A very interesting night, as Lefanis appeared when he was in the toilet. I think he is an interrogator who wanted to scan Richard, but stopped him despite of that and did not let him to complete the scan. Also, the Thing was there and tried to hunt Richard, but backed off because we were three. I do not remember who it was, the fear I had has made me to forget that.

Lefanis has contacted me after that claiming to be the interrogator, asking for my protection and saying that he'll send me my discoveries.

Fourth day

Scan: DK's quote

Protect: Penchant.

We'll see after Fury's update what has happened with that...

This message I sent to Ketchum sums up pretty well what I did in this time. The only day missing is the fifth one, in which I protected Zaki (hence my death, protecting the Thing from itself  ::)) and scanned another quote, which also gave me another innocent, completely cleared from being the Thing. Sigh... Such inactive baddies definitely confused me  ;D
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: November 07, 2012, 01:55:25 AM »
Sigh... Such inactive baddies definitely confused me  ;D
I agree. I suggest we kill off all those quiet inactive ones first. There can be no harm done in lynching them, right? 8)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:58:34 AM by Ketchum »

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #342: November 07, 2012, 01:59:02 AM »
I agree. I suggest we kill all those quiet inactive ones. There can be no harm done in lynching them, right? 8)

*Claps his hands voicing his support for the policy, claiming Ketchum to be appointed as president*
D'Espana Family

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #343: November 07, 2012, 05:53:13 AM »
I was going to use Ketchum to my advantage. :<

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #344: November 07, 2012, 06:14:38 AM »
I agree. I suggest we kill off all those quiet inactive ones first. There can be no harm done in lynching them, right? 8)
Just saying, that was applied quiet a bit throughout this game and it proved to not be true for all but the one you chose not to kill for being too quiet. Also, it can definently hurt as there is little being said I for instance had nothing to say/was busy but still was using my research role as it wasn't too bad. At the end I had researched but behavior which seemed pointless as I was sure the other researchers had done it already, what I needed was to research with someone else.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton