Author Topic: Cheating Accusations  (Read 8639 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Cheating Accusations
« Topic Start: October 17, 2012, 04:51:04 AM »
Moderator note: Cheating accusations removed. You know the rules, Solari...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Jim

Re: Cheating Accusations
« Reply #1: October 17, 2012, 05:06:14 AM »

Oh yes, a mild reminder of the rules was appropriate for that situation.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 06:04:25 AM by T-Rex Messiah »

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 17, 2012, 02:51:40 PM »

It can hardly be called accusatory when the players in question readily admitted to it. It isn't even a big deal, since they're no longer Luria's problem. It is important to set the record straight when other people might be naively buying what they're selling, though.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:56:53 PM by Solari »

Jim

« Reply #3: October 17, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
It can hardly be called accusatory when the players in question readily admitted to it. It isn't even a big deal, since they're no longer Luria's problem. It is important to set the record straight when other people might be naively buying what they're selling, though.

This right here, was as bad as the first childish accusation of cheating. This is a blatant lie.

You are making things up, and it is clear you have an OOC grudge against a group of players. I cannot believe you're acting like this, for God's sake you're on the Dev team. Solari, this is not how the game is played, stop being bitter over IC events and stop trying to throw OOC mud around. Tom specifically asked players to recruit their friends to play this game, when you call people cheaters for playing with their friends, you are working directly against the wishes of Tom. Just because you're on the Dev team doesn't mean you have a right to be an !@#$%^& to the players, without us, there would be no game. Nobody admitted anything, you're clearly just trying to win battlemaster, and everyone can tell by these posts that you LOVE to win.

Solari, you are a disgrace to the Dev team and should resign, if not, then you should be kicked off the team. You have caused damage to IC events through OOC means and you're lying up a storm on this forum. I've seen you spread false propaganda on the forums in an attempt to ward off suspicions of others, you use the forums to gain IC while ruining the fun of others. 

I demand your resignation from the Dev team. You are not fit to be apart of it since you abuse the forums for your IC means while slandering innocent players that have done nothing wrong.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 17, 2012, 10:19:34 PM »
Stuff

Are you not an Aurvandilian/Falkirkian? Because he was not talking about you, peeps.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Jim

« Reply #5: October 17, 2012, 10:37:28 PM »
Are you not an Aurvandilian/Falkirkian? Because he was not talking about you, peeps.

No I'm not, I know who he is talking about and he's accusing innocent players of being cheaters. He's done so twice on this thread but one of the other Devs deleted the first accusation. He doesn't realize that because he's a Dev, he actions reflect on Tom and make Battlemaster look bad. 

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 17, 2012, 10:53:34 PM »
Perhaps it might help if Solari were to clarify exactly who he's talking about, and what actions they have admitted to?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Jim

« Reply #7: October 17, 2012, 10:58:01 PM »
Perhaps it might help if Solari were to clarify exactly who he's talking about, and what actions they have admitted to?

He already said it was the D'haran refugees. Regardless, he's a Dev and what he's doing is against the rules, plus he has no evidence, he's making this up. What he's doing on this forum is not only a slap in the face to the innocent players, but he might as well slap Tom, it's his game that's being affected after all by Solari's poor sportsmanship.

Jim

« Reply #8: October 17, 2012, 11:09:30 PM »

Also, it doesn't help. He should have never said what he said on the forums, why should the rest of us play by the rules when this Rogue Dev doesn't? That was a clear attack with no evidence to support it, he's doing it to alienate the players he's accusing in order to achieve IC. Frankly, I'm very disappointed that people are trying to protect him when he has blatantly broken rules and continues to do it because he believes that he is above rules set by Tom.

I'm sure he'll walk away from this without any sort of reprimand. I still demand resignation, its not fun playing a game where the Devs can use OOC lies to win IC.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 11:19:59 PM by T-Rex Messiah »

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 17, 2012, 11:26:04 PM »
Regardless, he's a Dev and what he's doing is against the rules, plus he has no evidence, he's making this up. What he's doing on this forum is not only a slap in the face to the innocent players, but he might as well slap Tom, it's his game that's being affected after all by Solari's poor sportsmanship.

Your accusation is as bad as his. You claim he is lying about an accusation of cheating for which he claims there is evidence.

I could just as well demand that you retract that or provide evidence of your own.

What I do demand is that you moderate your tone. Solari has not, to my knowledge, accused you of anything, so your vehemence is unwarranted, whether or not your statements are accurate.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 17, 2012, 11:31:43 PM »
Everyone saw the evidence.

It's hard to ignore, frankly.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 17, 2012, 11:32:27 PM »
Everyone saw the evidence.

It's hard to ignore, frankly.

Saw what. What did who admit to. Why weren't the titans or magistrates involved?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Jim

« Reply #12: October 17, 2012, 11:34:06 PM »
Your accusation is as bad as his. You claim he is lying about an accusation of cheating for which he claims there is evidence.

I could just as well demand that you retract that or provide evidence of your own.

What I do demand is that you moderate your tone. Solari has not, to my knowledge, accused you of anything, so your vehemence is unwarranted, whether or not your statements are accurate.

Actually he is accusing me. Remember, these refugees escaped Solari's attempts to kill them, my character did not. There is no evidence of what he is accusing us of and I know for a fact that two of the refugees he is accusing of cheating are characters that were met through IC means with no OOC connections. So what if there were some friends playing, everything was done IC and none of us jumped to the forums to spread our propaganda and OOC lies. Solari is lying, and if I remember you had a pretty big part in what happened in Solaria. In fact I remember your character dismissing mine in favor of Solari. So you guys can team up as friends IC but other can't?

That sounds about right, sounds real fair.

Jim

« Reply #13: October 17, 2012, 11:35:26 PM »
Saw what. What did who admit to. Why weren't the titans or magistrates involved?

Nobody admitted anything, he's just saying that to be "right."

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: October 17, 2012, 11:35:51 PM »
Actually he is accusing me. Remember, these refugees escaped Solari's attempts to kill them, my character did not. There is no evidence of what he is accusing us of and I know for a fact that two of the refugees he is accusing of cheating are characters that were met through IC means with no OOC connections. So what if there were some friends playing, everything was done IC and none of us jumped to the forums to spread our propaganda and OOC lies. Solari is lying, and if I remember you had a pretty big part in what happened in Solaria. In fact I remember your character dismissing mine in favor of Solari. So you guys can team up as friends IC but other can't?

That sounds about right, sounds real fair.

Let's just let Solari explain himself here, instead of bickering back and forth everyone.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron