Author Topic: SKill Display in Tournaments  (Read 5979 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: SKill Display in Tournaments
« Reply #15: October 30, 2012, 11:55:03 PM »
I wasn't stating the number of people to imply it would make more people come, but rather that it wouldn't be as much of a server load as tournament messages used to be back in the days (or much more than, rather).

Making people go just involves having people nearby. Less nobles stretched over more lands, that's why there are less attendees.

Ah. Yes, it is true, we have fewer nobles spread out over more turf than we used to. I remember 100+ nobles in a realm being common. Tournaments were huge then.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 31, 2012, 01:07:53 AM »
My characters never use the "show off" option. If I want to know, I use the academy.
Beat me, I dont like the "show off" option either. I rather I find out myself in academy when the tutor estimate my skill.
If my skill went off past his training level, the better. In fact I plan to train an Infiltrator in nearby future 8)

Wish we get the betting system back. I know it never worked but it was nice to just have it around ;)
Any idea why betting system is gone?
I like a way to spend my gold, I am sure Tom love to receive our gold as well ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: October 31, 2012, 01:16:43 AM »
The betting system never worked. It didn't take gold, and didn't give gold.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.