Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XII: Monster Reunion

Started by Ketchum, October 24, 2012, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchum

Quote from: Fury on November 09, 2012, 01:15:41 AM
BM Sunrise is 6:00:00AM. One second after this is past the deadline. One minute after this (6:01:00AM) is ALSO past the deadline and is given just as an example (a better example would be 6:00:01AM and is probably what the GM had in mind).

Original deadline rule is:
6:00:00AM (sunset)

6:01:00AM (after sunset) is not a deadline but an example.
Yes, anyway what I have done, cant be undone. It is quite a borderline interpretation of what GM should determine. Especially when the lynch votes are very close. Future GM has to keep all this in mind.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

IMPORTANT NEWS!

I have gained strong (but not conclusive) evidence that Sonya is not a baddie! PM me if you want to know. So, I'm going back to my original vote of Norrel.

UNVOTE SONYA
VOTE NORREL

Ketchum

GM OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

As our Battlemaster Forum Time has Second behind.
And seeing I determine in Day 1 that DK change vote at 6:00:08AM was counted,
for this game ONLY, changing vote up until 6:00:59AM is counted.
6:01AM change vote will not COUNT!

=====
DAY 2 OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

Sonya[2]: Lefanis(61), Zaki(69)

Lefanis[1]: Disturbedyang(65)

Zaki[1]: Norrel(71)

Norrel[1]: Fury(76)

*Sonya[0]: Sonya(72)

Not Voted: D'Espana, DK, Penchant
*: Not counted due to Edit Post in Vote
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

D'Espana

I'm at a friend's house, so I'll skip the RP for today. VOTE SONYA
D'Espana Family

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

DK

"Norrel, Sssonya........ Norrel, Ssssonya.......... Ssssssmeagol is confuse......."

"But sssshe looked.... Sssssheeee LOOKED.... Do it Ssssssmeagol......... DO IT!!!"

VOTE SONYA

(OOC: Lol, I read through and I feel I'm gonna get lynched or hunted just for being annoying!  ??? )

Norrel

UNVOTE ZAKI
VOTE D'ESPANA

Just have a gut instinct here. I don't think Sonya's our guy.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Lefanis

Harvey glares at Sonya. She seems stupid enough, but sadly that's only a sign to be expected from most monsters. He decides to go along with Fury for now, but he will certainly have to keep a closer eye on him from now on.

UNVOTE SONYA

VOTE NORREL
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sonya

Quote from: Ketchum on November 09, 2012, 02:37:04 AM
GM OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

*Sonya[0]: Sonya(72)

*: Not counted due to Edit Post in Vote

Ohh ok...at least i can try double lynch, is the least i could do as a Townie, try to get a baddie!

Still is nothing but just random votes....sooo.

I vote for Zaki!

Fury

Quote from: DK on November 09, 2012, 04:38:07 AM
"Norrel, Sssonya........ Norrel, Ssssonya.......... Ssssssmeagol is confuse......."

"But sssshe looked.... Sssssheeee LOOKED.... Do it Ssssssmeagol......... DO IT!!!"

(OOC: Lol, I read through and I feel I'm gonna get lynched or hunted just for being annoying!  ??? )
No way, I get a laugh out of reading Smeagol's thoughts everytime.  ;)

Ketchum

DEADLINE.

Hold on, processing.... order...

Cringe, you all changing vote. Roleplay need to be revise 8)

Ketchum

DAY 2 OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT (DEADLINE)

Sonya[3]: Zaki(69), D'Espana(78), DK(80)

Norrel[3]: Fury(76), Penchant(79), Lefanis(82)

Lefanis[1]: Disturbedyang(65)

D'Espana[1]: Norrel(81)

Zaki[1]: Sonya(83)

Wow, double tied lynch.
You all sure know how to honor Garfield memory :P
Hold on, Day 2 update coming shortly

Ketchum

Day 2:

In the first place, most if not all the monsters select Norrel to become their Leader in command.
What a sudden turn around that they decide they have changed their mind.
Norrel, Leader in command of monsters decides that only he alone should not be lynched today.
He still has strong authority and almost every monsters bow down in respect and admiration of his leadership.
Suddenly one of the monsters can be heard saying "Who should be lynch in your place, our glorious Leader?"
Norrel points his finger at D'Espana, a Werewolf.

D'Espana/Werewolf, Human infiltrators (Werewolves) / Second in command / Conman was leaderlynch by Norrel, Leader in command.

Finally Garfield's memory and the death of the human infiltrator was commemorated properly.

Their attention turned to Sonya. She was seen at the Day 1 lynching time, quiet and
unwilling to vote anyone. Amidst monsters discussion that consist of grunting,
grumbling and ghost talking, most of them say Sonya could have changed the lynch
voting. As it was 2 assumed monsters were tied in vote and this could lead to double lynching.

And so majority monsters agree to lynch Sonya.
In the end, the good singing of Phantom of the Opera cannot be hear anymore.
Sonya was Phantom of the Opera, Monsters (Villagers).

Lefanis the Harvey Dent has enough of Fury the Casper Ghost.
He throws up a coin toss of "Tail" mean die, while all monsters looking at Sonya the Phantom of the Opera body.
Lefanis the Hunter shot Fury the Casper Ghost to death.
But Fury the Casper Ghost is already ethereal, he survives the shooting.

Night 2:

Satisfied with the day lynch, some of the monsters start their performances.
Zaki the Ghoul keeps play hide and seek in many graves nearby. Many child monsters try guess which grave compartment he hiding in.
Lefanis the Two Face coin is toss up in the air and he asks the other monsters that gather around him.
"Head or Tail, my fellow monsters?"
As night start to fall, all monsters retire to their rooms for a good rest.

Some monsters didn't go to sleep out of fear of being killed. If only that had helped Smeagol. A loud scream pierced the silence of the night, but when the residents rushed to his room, Gollum was already gone, with although his hand still holding tightly to his precious Ring.

There is a note on the Smeagol desk, it reads "It's payback time!"
It is written in Smeagol blood. Uhhh...

Lefanis the Hunter shoots Fury the Casper Ghost but Fury survives.

Norrel Leader in command, leaderlynch D'Espana the Werewolf, Human infiltrators (Werewolves) / Second in command / Conman
You lynch Sonya the Phantom of the Opera, Monsters (Villagers) / Third in command.
DK the Gollum aka Smeagol, Monsters (Villagers) / Egomaniac is hunted during the night.

DK

Norrel

Alright. So I'm confirmed good at this point, and I'll also be leading.

Everyone PM your roles and all your investigations to me and I'll lead a lynch.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre