Author Topic: Realm Merger of Solaria and Luria Nova  (Read 33876 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Realm Merger of Solaria and Luria Nova
« Reply #30: October 25, 2012, 01:08:37 PM »
I maintain that changing the allegiance of the capital should be obvious to anyone to not be intentional. Can anyone here imagine Paris becoming a part of Germany through peaceful means, or Washington D.C. voting to join Canada?

If, at any time in the last 10 years, you had raised the objections you are raising now, I would agree with you.

However, there have been a great many capital duchies that have changed allegiance during that time, some of them extremely well-publicized, and you have said nothing like this. Nothing. Not a word.

Tom, for Cthulhu's sake, if you want something in your head to be made part of the game, you have to tell us. We're not mind-readers—neither the devs nor the players. You don't get to just pop up here after this stuff has been happening for years without a single peep from you against it and say that everyone should have known that it was Wrong and Obviously Exploitative.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan