Author Topic: Realm Merger of Solaria and Luria Nova  (Read 33830 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Realm Merger of Solaria and Luria Nova
« Reply #30: October 25, 2012, 01:20:59 PM »
I'm not accusing Chénier of this, but it is a little annoying how quickly players with characters in D'Hara glommed onto this idea of an opportunistic merger. If, instead of assuming that everyone is willing to move heaven and earth for an advantage in a game, they instead sussed out the details IC, they'd have learned that there's a very real disagreement about whether D'Hara was ever really the problem. You know who did bother to find out? Vellos.

Many jumped the gun, sure. And I believe you all that cheating was not the intent. But despite that the intent wasn't a merger, the result sure was, which does sure leave a sour taste in one's mouth.

It'd be just as if Morek found perfectly legitimate reasons to move their capital to Flowrenstown, and then shortly after decide to go to war against the Lurias. I'm sure many Lurians would be annoyed by this, even if the intents proved the move not to be cheating.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron