Author Topic: Crown of Conquest  (Read 29262 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Crown of Conquest
« Reply #60: November 13, 2012, 11:03:26 PM »
...isn't that nice.. snapple killed my garrison and pinched the castle (with all the stuff i stocked inside)
firefox

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: November 14, 2012, 03:36:00 AM »
ya, it is chaos right now.  if you had characters die in there you may be able to resurrect them (I've never had one die in a castle)
The safest spot for anything is on a character inside a town.  You can put a character in an Inn in any town.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: November 14, 2012, 07:28:07 AM »
apparently 1 out of the 8 dead bodies had been collected by healer of nearby town (crapabbey) and interred... i guess that's gone totally?

---
or not ... 7 corpses still at the castle.

i grabbed a town (with the godlike smith) and turned it into a freewhatsit.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:57:13 AM by fodder »
firefox

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: November 14, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »
go to the healer in the nearby town and resurrect whoever is in there

for the dead bodies, you should be able to add them to your party then take them to town to resurrect

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: November 14, 2012, 07:55:23 PM »
oh... hmm.. damn.. i've dragged a deadbody along.... no room. XD will see what happens after i whacked the town.. i ain't paying him after he hit me for doing nothing...
firefox

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: November 15, 2012, 07:10:34 AM »
... and the blue has disappeared...
firefox

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: November 15, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »
Yup.  Right now we're coordinating new kingdoms.  Snapple is taking SW corner, I'm taking SE.  You are safe to claim any city in the center with an NPC mayor, or any city in the SE with an NPC mayor. 

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: November 15, 2012, 06:31:27 PM »
well... snapple just killed my mayor where the godlike smith is.. XD no doubt the other town will follow soon.
---
which has already happened XD
---
heh... i stuffed 7 other with the mayor and they are all dead.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 06:37:20 PM by fodder »
firefox

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: November 15, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
Join the Staberinde  kingdom and post in the in game discussion to claim your area.  He's claimed the bottom left.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: November 15, 2012, 07:59:48 PM »
still awaiting forum thingy...

anyway... sort of more interested in having 1 town only and go dungeons.. rather than play whack a town. (or get whacked a town)

heck.. if he left my castle alone i wouldn't even have bothered.
firefox

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: November 15, 2012, 09:08:20 PM »
towns are very expensive, you'll spend about 100K to upgrade them fully before you start making any money off them.  Dungeons are a great way to earn fast cash, combine those with Fetch the XX artifact from a nearby dungeon.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: November 16, 2012, 04:13:12 AM »
I've just put a mayor in a town in the far south central area of the map (taking it from an NPC mayor), so I suppose I'll be in the borderlands between these two southern kingdoms. Unless someone just decides to wipe out my mayor. I've recruited guards and upgraded traps, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Dungeoneering is a really good way of gathering gold. I've been making about 20,000 gold from each dungeon with healing and repair costs afterwards of only about 400 gold. I've also raided a couple of NPC controlled towns, but not got as much gold from them as the dungeons.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: November 16, 2012, 03:02:31 PM »
I've just put a mayor in a town in the far south central area of the map (taking it from an NPC mayor), so I suppose I'll be in the borderlands between these two southern kingdoms. Unless someone just decides to wipe out my mayor. I've recruited guards and upgraded traps, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Dungeoneering is a really good way of gathering gold. I've been making about 20,000 gold from each dungeon with healing and repair costs afterwards of only about 400 gold. I've also raided a couple of NPC controlled towns, but not got as much gold from them as the dungeons.

After you raid a town and kill the mayor, become mayor and empty the town coffers, that's how I was making 100K+ a day,then give up mayor (your character goes to the inn)

Make sure you post in the kingdom in-game discussion board your area. Snapple is very protective of the SW area so its better for you to be more towards my area (SE corner) and up towards the middle.  He's chilled out a bit and will now send you a message if he thinks that town is his instead of just wiping you out. 

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: November 16, 2012, 03:23:03 PM »
new kingdoms are appearing now.  i've made the kingdom with the original name of Dwilight.  I'm claiming land but that will take a couple days.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: November 16, 2012, 08:00:38 PM »
...didn't even realise he messaged me yesterday XD
firefox