Author Topic: Crown of Conquest  (Read 28959 times)

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Crown of Conquest
« Reply #90: July 09, 2013, 05:52:13 PM »
I have to say I've become a bit bored with it. I've been playing since it was first mentioned in this thread. The last war was a bit one-sided, and there hasn't been much co-ordination on the Staberinde discussion board. Some (most?) of the Staberinde players seem more interested in the new blitz server.

If something interesting happens on the main server, I'll probably stick around. I'm not sure I have the time or interest to play on two different servers, and I don't really feel like starting again from scratch - mainly because it takes soooo long to build up a decent party and get more than 3 mayors.

I read that Mutant is thinking about introducing server resets when a kingdom has been top dog for more than a certain period of time. I think that would probably be the kiss of death for my interest in the game. As someone said on the Crown of Conquest forum, it takes so long to build everything up that having it all wiped clean would be an enjoyment killer.

I should say that I still think its a good game, but my interest in it is just fading a bit.