Author Topic: I need a list of other browser rpg games  (Read 8296 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: I need a list of other browser rpg games
« Reply #15: November 10, 2012, 04:07:54 PM »
I would suggest you to take a look at NationStates. It's like a political simulator, in which you take choices in daily issues and thus make your country to develop. It may be very different to which you are looking for, though, as you can not attack or invade any other country. Anything other than your own development comes only in form of RP, and not actual game mechanics.
D'Espana Family

LordTurtleton

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: November 20, 2012, 11:25:25 PM »
I'm not a part of, nor can think of any, browser-based RPGs.  But I am active on the DF boards.

browndu

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: August 21, 2014, 12:52:01 PM »
free rpg game,
bleach online,
[spam link removed / Tom]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 10:28:38 AM by Tom »

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: August 21, 2014, 01:13:28 PM »
Azerax!! Missed you man! I even send you Sordos a Letter some time ago. Glad to see you're still around.

As for browser games, Muds have a lot of writers and Rp-ers. A very detailed and dedicated one that I absolutely adore is Shadow of Isildur  aka SoI

Its a Mud that has been around a long time. It currently has undergone another transformation (of which I am not entirely familiar) but it seems very much like the kind of players you may want to attract to BM. http://www.middle-earth.us/

It seems they have professionalized a bit even glancing at their website. Its a text based game with a lot of lore, options, guilds, etc etc etc. Very loyal community. Hope it helps.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: August 27, 2014, 11:47:51 AM »
This isn't a recent post by him. It's just a massive necro.

Haerthorne

• Marketing
  • Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Haerthorne Family
« Reply #20: August 27, 2014, 03:14:51 PM »
This isn't a recent post by him. It's just a massive necro.

Of joyous days ye bring the blissful vision;
The dear, familiar phantoms rise again.
Returning player, player of the Haerthorne family, marketing team member, and prospective fixer-upper-er of the wiki.

jermah321

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: September 25, 2014, 08:20:03 AM »
Imperia Online took a good chunk of my life for a while until I rid myself of the habit.

Ikariam also took a while.

Civ-Online was good.

You are right, this is one of the most important points and I wanted to speak about it. And the interesting part is that it is also online on many websites. I search for them online and found this, hope you will find it helpful. Imperial Ages was epic with my clan back then, we got to be the top alliance in multiple servers! :D

(Google has the most updated urls if you just search these names)

Oooh! Imperia online started it as well but wasn't able to follow through because I got busy.  My impression of the game was good but is it worth investing time on it?  Would like to hear your opinion of the game.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:44:21 AM by jermah321 »