Author Topic: Tournament in Ozrat...  (Read 19957 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Tournament in Ozrat...
« Reply #15: November 17, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
That'd make the Arcaean Empire a three realm political entity at this point, which is pretty interesting to think about.

You're assuming that Arella/Aenilia was the only person Jenred had discussed that with and received a positive response from (aside from the colony, which was a given).  That's a very interesting assumption.

Hopefully, at some point I will finally be able to freaking move and have the time to play power-politics on the FEI again.  Rebuilding all of those connections will obviously take time and probably be impossible in some cases, but had my life not made playing Jenred effectively impossible (which contributed to his various stupid choices even before I had to pause) a four realm empire was looking like a reasonable short-term goal, and we were looking at six or so realms in the medium-term, maybe eight given a few sensible secessions.  I anticipated the next big war after that would either destroy the empire or bring the entire continent under it.

Have I mentioned lately that I really, really, really hated having to give up the game?
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"