Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 68153 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    My express thanks to Fury, as I have taken his last game's rules as a model for setting everything (translation: I have copy-pasted everything and later on made the needed changes to fit my own background) Fury, if you want me to change something, you just have to let me know it.

Events

Night 0

Jasmine (NPC) the Demon Worshipper (Villager) and hot young virgin lady has been nailed against the entrance door.

Day 1

Kai the Demon Worshipper (Villager) has broken his neck after a forced jump.

Night 1

Sonya the Mentally Enhanced Demon Worshipper (Pseudo-Seer) has lost her heart in a precise and single hit.

Day 2

Coquard the Demon Worshipper (Villager) has a beautiful bloody mess where he once had a head.

Night 2

Nobody was killed this night.
    [/list]

Day 3

Penchant the Demon (Pseudo-Seer) has received a blessed bullet in his chest.

Night 3

Lefanis the Physically Enhanced Demon Worshipper (Bodyguard) has been sucked dry.

Day 4

Parity reached.

Tandaros the Mentally Enhanced Demon Worshipper (Pseudo-Seer) has been reduced to a half man.

Disturbedyang the Physically Enhanced Demon Worshipper (Bodyguard) has been stabbed repeatedly to death.

Elegant the Demon (Pseudo-Seer) has been turned to dust.

Night 4

Heaven Gate opened.

Fury the Angel (Werewolf/Pseudo-Seer) has accomplished his mission and won the game!

Egamma the Angel (Werewolf/Pseudo-Seer) has accomplished his mission and won the game!

DK the Mythological Seer (Super-Seer) has accomplished his mission and won the game!

Ketchum the Church Inquisitor (Werewolf/Pseudo-Seer) has accomplished his mission and won the game!

Stabbity the Church Inquisitor (Werewolf/Pseudo-Seer) has accomplished his mission and won the game!
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:34:56 PM by D'Espana »
    D'Espana Family