Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 68708 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As for the no-kill night, I sent my vote in too late (10 minutes). Very busy week at work (this week and next week). My company does an insane amount of business on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and as one of the server admins, things have been pretty busy. I was up Friday night until midnight work and then worked from 4:30 to 5:30am Saturday morning, adding capacity to our server farm (yay vmware!).

That was not really the real reason for the no-kill night, as Fury had sent the order in time. It only failed because Lefanis had a good sense of who to protect. A shame that he also prevented three times a good guy from scanning someone  ;D

To the Penchant is our spy comment, though Elegant did send he order to scan Fury the first night it seemed the GM never gave him his scan as the following day he asked if I thought Fury was evil and he said he would be scanning him again, so when I sent him the PM, I just hoped he was good because I needed the voter support.

See example of Lefanis stopping the scan. And of an Angel, no less.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Perhaps you will learn how it sounds like when they are lying and how is it when they are telling the truth now. It's all about judgement on sentences because we can't see facial expressions online. Like how i analysed Ketchum's way of posting differ from the other games. It all comes from experience from playing with them anyway. And DK was suspicious too because he used to join in the vote and bandwagon but not this time... :) And of course stabbity with his stupid vote. haha :p
Yes, I am surprised when I learn Bodyguard RolePlay about their protect target.
The RolePlay part about where I gone missing so that I can hunt.
I thought you know my role by then until you PM me saying I am the Super Seer. Hehe ;)

My way of posting differ from the other games? Oh, I need be wary then should I be good villager townie :P
Yes, there were a lot of better targets than me then ;)

I also PMed Ketchum, because he didn't seem gung ho about forming his justice league and if Lefanis wasn't and Inquisitor then Ketchum seemed to be the next veteran. I can tell you it was just crazy trying to find out if Ketchum was a baddie without giving myself as a baddie away. You can't just come out and say it. Anyway, the more we PM the more I was sure and I even asked him if Disturbedyang (I meant to say Stabbity actually) was his partner but I didn't get a reply on that.
That DK idea of 1 veteran and 1 new player being bad guys, kinda of helping the Demons.
If all the Demons kill all the veterans, there is none left except for the new players.
It will be interesting to see how the new players being bad guys ;D

As for the no-kill night, I sent my vote in too late (10 minutes). Very busy week at work (this week and next week). My company does an insane amount of business on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and as one of the server admins, things have been pretty busy. I was up Friday night until midnight work and then worked from 4:30 to 5:30am Saturday morning, adding capacity to our server farm (yay vmware!).
Oh, I see. That is unfortunate, sometime real life stuff get in the way 8)
In my first game, I ended up dead due to I too quiet and it was weekend. Just like Sonya in other game.

I knew already that 4 baddies could be a little too much, but in the end I decided that it was fair. Why? Mainly because almost everyone of the good guys had also special roles. There were 2 bodyguards, 2 seers for the Angels and 2 seers for the Church Inquisitors; and there were also double good guys than bad (13 players, 8 good, 4 bad and 1 neutral)
Yes, I was surprised at the conclusion of the game :o
There is another 1 seer for the Church Inquisitor that we have not get rid of, beside Sonya.
I was thinking 1 Seer for 1 Pack. Then when I saw somebody, Tandaros saying someone in his bedroom. It must be more Bodyguards, rather than more Seers ???
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

The mistake that the villagers made (I have a hard time calling demon-worshippers "good guys") was in lynching random people. You knew that odds were very good that you would be lynching an innocent villager, but you did it anyway. You would have been much better off not killing anyone without proof.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
The mistake that the villagers made (I have a hard time calling demon-worshippers "good guys") was in lynching random people. You knew that odds were very good that you would be lynching an innocent villager, but you did it anyway. You would have been much better off not killing anyone without proof.
Yeah, in all of the werewolf games, I have never seen why people lynch inactive people. If they are good guy, they serve as a human shield. If they are bad, they aren't causing anything bad so who cares.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
And here I was thinking when we all vote Penchant to lynch, all the bad guys have vote together on same person. Lucky we did not hunt Lefanis first night or else he wont stop anybody scan later on, with his protection orders.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Yeah, in all of the werewolf games, I have never seen why people lynch inactive people. If they are good guy, they serve as a human shield. If they are bad, they aren't causing anything bad so who cares.

I think this all happened when the inactive or at least the super quiet ones became baddies.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Nah, the only reason i wanna lynch those inactives are not because they are bad or good. It's just because they don't contribute to the game and i felt bored of their existence! :p I would rather lose the game and have it more fun then have them around and win the game. And i would rather lynch the inactive good guys than active bad guys just to make the postings more interesting, another reason why i hope for ban against PM.

*Goes for a rally to support the cause of banning PMs!*

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
No pm only hurts the good guys.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Doesn't matter who it hurts, but it just made it more interesting that people need to try to convince others publicly and more chance for us to analyse their posts. And of course bad guys can only decide who to attack through PM and not anything else.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Doesn't matter who it hurts, but it just made it more interesting that people need to try to convince others publicly and more chance for us to analyse their posts. And of course bad guys can only decide who to attack through PM and not anything else.
But the bad guys aren't going to be randomly voting, they will be voting who to attack most likely based of who they know/suspect to have seer powers and other voters that analyze a lot, so nothing really changes for bad guy to bad guy PMing. If the no PM rule is done again, then the games will need to be weighted in favor of the good guys considerably, because you say they should have to convince publicly but this game had PM's, so I was able to gain some support before I made the accusation, throw all the logic at it I could to convince people, but I still couldn't get enough support to pass the vote.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
wat

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hi there, Kai. It seems you arrived late, game is already finished. You can sign up for the next one, though, it's called Sabotage and Fury is the GM. We'll see you there!
D'Espana Family

Fury

Right HERE

In this game, anyone can join anytime as long as the game hasn't finished.