Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 68229 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Well, I put out a call in a realm so I take credit for at least one new player.  8)

Thanks for that. As usual, we're stuck here just waiting for a few more players to join. This is becoming worryingly common :(
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Thanks for that. As usual, we're stuck here just waiting for a few more players to join. This is becoming worryingly common :(
I remember I putting this message on EC island and Darka on Atamara. Nobody reply :(

If you see Monster Reunion, with PMs we still lost albeit it was mostly due to the conman ability at the end since we all knew it was Zaki, but he was able to mess with votes.
Yes, it is Zaki as you all know it. The Conman trait ruins all :(

Doubt I will put up a game with any Trait any soon, I think I would rather go back to the basic Werewolf vs Villagers game without any Trait except Seer.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

Oh, don't worry - different traits and roles make it interesting.  ;) Actually, I was more worried about Norrel deciding to leader lynch Penchant and trying to stop him through PMs from including Penchant in a double vote when I should have tried to convince him to just leaderlynch Zaki since Penchant already cleared everyone else. Then we would all be laughing at his conman trait.  ;D

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Being the GM, I also had to try, so I sent an OOC letter to everyone in Riombara, Ohnar West and D'Hara. We would be very unlucky if from 80 characters we don't get one or two more.
D'Espana Family

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
get role pls

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Fantastic. I'm in!

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Updated player list. For the newcomers, welcome! Feel free to ask around if you're not sure about how something works, we'll be delighted to answer you. Now we have a somehow decent number, but I think I'll start it on Monday, as some of you have already said that it's better if we avoid weekends. That way, we may also get some more players. Thumbs up or down?
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I think i am gonna have to skip this one. I will be on a trip on monday and eventhough i might still be able to online once or twice a day, but i will be rather inactive, hence i don't want to ruin the game. Unless you guys don't mind of course.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I think i am gonna have to skip this one. I will be on a trip on monday and eventhough i might still be able to online once or twice a day, but i will be rather inactive, hence i don't want to ruin the game. Unless you guys don't mind of course.

Playing or not is of course entirely up to you, as this is in no way a duty but a pleasure, but I think that there won't be any problems if you just log in once a day, post your vote and send me your orders (if any) That's exactly what I have been doing in all the WW games so far.
D'Espana Family

Fury

12 players - gogogo!

Zakilevo

That conman ability... It was just too good.  ;D

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That conman ability... It was just too good.  ;D

Cheat  :P
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ok, now I'll make it official: the game will be started at Monday 19th of November, as some things have popped up in GM's weekend and will keep him busy both friday and saturday. Thus, just to check, this is the player list (also at the second post of the thread):

1.Jasmine (NPC)
2.Fury
3.Lefanis
4.Ketchum
5.Disturbedyang
6.DK
7.Sonya
8.Stabbity
9.Coquard
10.egamma
11.Penchant
12.Kai
13.Tandaros

Is someone in this list not participating / someone not in this list wishing to participate? I have not taken as request any other than obvious ones, so I may have not get someone's request. The list is still open, and it will remain that way until Monday, so it can accept entering or leaving players.

I also notify that in spite of the day ending at BM sunset, the update will not happen until two or three hours later. Not my fault, it's when I arrive home. And finally, be aware that I'll post some pre-events at Sunday. So, be tuned in
  :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 03:52:25 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Look all good to me. As I think a lot of us, especially Sonya quite busy during weekend and you can expect less activity during weekend. If we measure by Fury Thing game where we no vote anyone to be lynch 8)

I say we dont kill the quiet ones except perhaps Zaki. He always turned out to be the bad guys. Just joking ;D

By the way, why you name our NPC as Jasmine? Any special meaningful thingie? :D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
By the way, why you name our NPC as Jasmine? Any special meaningful thingie? :D

Take your grubby paws off of her Ketchum. She's mine!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell