Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 69043 times)

Fury

I bag the Angelic Mythological Seer Demon.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

You surely bagged Italy...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Take your grubby paws off of her Ketchum. She's mine!
Aha, how you know I have a grubby paws on her? Must because of my Avatar Cat picture ::)

That is super uber amazing if you bag that one :o

On other hand, I am Batman, I cannot die! :P

D'Espana. What can we do if the person we scan die? Can we do a Backup scan or hunt order just in case our first scan or hunt target die? ???

Hunt Jasmine
Backup Hunt Ketchum, the Sir Leon
Backup Backup Hunt Lefanis
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:25:09 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

hunt Jasmine
divide by zero Ketchum

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Hi ! Can I join? or is it too late? :-[

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hi ! Can I join? or is it too late? :-[

It's never too late  :)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Okay. I will play this game.

I have no idea how investigation is done and who report to whom. I am reading the werewolf topics from past and so far I have understood that people choose a name of a player based on some strategy. I just need to figure out what's the strategy  :o

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Okay. I will play this game.

I have no idea how investigation is done and who report to whom. I am reading the werewolf topics from past and so far I have understood that people choose a name of a player based on some strategy. I just need to figure out what's the strategy  :o
Great to see a new player. As to the strategy, it's basically verbal cues and through roles/traits.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Consider it an art of pretending, manipulation, lies and consist all the sins of the world in one forum topic put together, playing up to days, with hours of thinking and finally the perfection in the art of deduction, a beautiful art theory by fellow Sherlock Holmes and imagine a dozen people having this in one place. EPIC CONFUSION.  8)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Consider it an art of pretending, manipulation, lies and consist all the sins of the world in one forum topic put together, playing up to days, with hours of thinking and finally the perfection in the art of deduction, a beautiful art theory by fellow Sherlock Holmes and imagine a dozen people having this in one place. EPIC CONFUSION.  8)
Ha, to the underlined part, I read the messages, think for about thirty seconds and decide what to do for voting and roles.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Aha, how you know I have a grubby paws on her? Must because of my Avatar Cat picture ::)

It's ok, you can have Misty.

Fury

You surely bagged Italy...

Considering that the Vatican is an enclave within Rome (Dan Brown, Angels & Demons), sinister coincidence?  ???

I now see 2 new familiar names and take credit for bringing 2 new players.  ;D

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Ha, to the underlined part, I read the messages, think for about thirty seconds and decide what to do for voting and roles.

I think that's just my part. I had nothing to do at work so I went through the notes  ;D

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
On other hand, I am Batman, I cannot die! :P

Hmmmmmmm
*Thinks*

« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:34:55 PM by Sonya »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I think that's just my part. I had nothing to do at work so I went through the notes  ;D
Ah, I see. I myself would spend more time on it but recently I have been quite busy.
― G.K. Chesterton