Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 69070 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
So, would you suggest making a more precise Deadline, or am I mistaking you?
Yes, that is my suggestion. That would still entirely up to you, as GM has the final say 8)

In Monster Reunion game, 6:00:08AM was counted, for this game ONLY, changing vote up until 6:00:59AM is counted.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Yes, that is my suggestion. That would still entirely up to you, as GM has the final say 8)

In Monster Reunion game, 6:00:08AM was counted, for this game ONLY, changing vote up until 6:00:59AM is counted.

Ok, I'll make a quick change. No room for confusion!  :P
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I don't know bout you guys, but i would prefer PM is banned and regardless of what discussion(except between known bad guys that GM informed), it has to be on board. Otherwise it just felt boring towards the end when everyone just PM each other and there are nothing going on on the board. It would be much more fun and harder of course to convince the others on the board instead of PM. Look how easily i fooled Ketchum in the Thing. Hahaha :p

Anyway, any estimate on when this game is going to start? I might be going idle next week or so, only able to online maybe once a day...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I don't know bout you guys, but i would prefer PM is banned and regardless of what discussion(except between known bad guys that GM informed), it has to be on board. Otherwise it just felt boring towards the end when everyone just PM each other and there are nothing going on on the board. It would be much more fun and harder of course to convince the others on the board instead of PM. Look how easily i fooled Ketchum in the Thing. Hahaha :p

Anyway, any estimate on when this game is going to start? I might be going idle next week or so, only able to online maybe once a day...
If you see Monster Reunion, with PMs we still lost albeit it was mostly due to the conman ability at the end since we all knew it was Zaki, but he was able to mess with votes.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yeah, that was because it was unbalanced, and we just killed the game in day 2.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

We did that on Werewolf IV: The Heist. Only baddies could PM each other, and it was specially fun (and hard) for me as I was the sage. I gave as many clues I could without openly declaring that I was the seer, but we lost anyways. To forbid PMs in a game, villagers must have a great advantage, and in this game it's not a good idea because there is only one true seer, the rest of them being incomplete ones. They have to fill the roles they can not find through others, so I'm not particularly inclined to it in this game. Although if many people want it that way, I guess I could make new rules.

And it will start as soon as we get more players. I would like 16 for a good game, and 18 would be the perfect number, but I'm trying to work out how to make a good game with less, as I don't think we'll be able to get as many.
D'Espana Family

Coquard

• Knight
    • View Profile
Could be fun... I make no promises about great RP (depends on my work schedule... and next week is Thanksgiving for us US people followed by the ... dum dum dum... dreaded Black Friday... which now starts at 8pm on Thanksgiving... and guess who works retail!)

But I used to play this game in another game I used to play... so could be fun!

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Could be fun... I make no promises about great RP (depends on my work schedule... and next week is Thanksgiving for us US people followed by the ... dum dum dum... dreaded Black Friday... which now starts at 8pm on Thanksgiving... and guess who works retail!)

But I used to play this game in another game I used to play... so could be fun!

Hey there! Don't worry, just do what you can, and the most important thing: enjoy the game!
D'Espana Family

Fury

I say we lynch the last person to join the game before game starts.

Fury

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
OK, I guess that I could start the game with only 12 people. That should be doable, there are still some regular players who have not signed up for this. It won't be half as epic as I had in mind and I'll have to modify the final RP's, but what the heck. If we wait till 18 we'll be stuck here for weeks.

But still, the more the merrier. So come and sign up for some clerical gang!
D'Espana Family

egamma

I'll play!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
In.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Updated player list. And welcome to the game, egamma! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do  :)
D'Espana Family

Fury

Well, I put out a call in a realm so I take credit for at least one new player.  8)