Author Topic: Priest Game  (Read 8002 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Priest Game
« Reply #30: December 19, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »
um... your lot can die too, i imagine.
firefox

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #31: December 19, 2012, 11:37:53 PM »
I believe fodder is correct.  There will be losses on both sides, but if you're already in the majority you should 'win'.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #32: December 20, 2012, 12:22:50 AM »
I believe fodder is correct.  There will be losses on both sides, but if you're already in the majority you should 'win'.

If you kill more of them then they kill of you, you win. Usually, you will.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: December 20, 2012, 12:30:13 AM »
But if there's three or more significant religions in the region, odds are you might even lose follower %. Some will die, and if I recall correctly, some will lose their faith due to your actions, as per influence options. Easier to reconvert a region with lower population, however.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: December 20, 2012, 04:41:42 AM »
Thanks for the info. In the case I am contemplating, I have 82% being my followers so its sounds like a win.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: December 20, 2012, 04:43:54 AM »
Tell us how it works out for you. I'm curious to hear.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: December 20, 2012, 04:56:12 AM »
Tell us how it works out for you. I'm curious to hear.
Well technically my religion is against persecution so it might be a couple days because I have to convince the lord, the co-elder, to let me do it. Hopefully I can convince him because I want to try it out. (Yes I don't need permission to actually do it but I would rather not get him mad at me)

Edit: Due to the fact I would like to learn about the two religions that are in the region other than mine, I will be waiting perhaps a week depending on how long this takes. (I hope to convince realm members that are of the religions to give me statistical info like how many nobles, and if I can make it happen the temple locations but that will be a bit harder.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 05:04:58 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton