Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 94870 times)

egamma

Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #285: December 12, 2012, 03:16:13 PM »
It was easy, you just had to PM Fury saying what did you want to do with it, and await his confirmation

Well...yes, I used the robot to clean my room. But I didn't really get what I could do with it to help me out in a more direct fashion. I asked if I could use it to see if I noticed Lefanis leaving his room one night, but didn't get much of a response.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: December 13, 2012, 01:08:37 AM »
Well...yes, I used the robot to clean my room. But I didn't really get what I could do with it to help me out in a more direct fashion. I asked if I could use it to see if I noticed Lefanis leaving his room one night, but didn't get much of a response.

Disturbedyang and I used it to stop people from healing one night. It did not work as expected, but it nonetheless worked.
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #287: December 13, 2012, 06:57:56 AM »
I remember this but I thought it was in jest and it later slipped my mind.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: December 14, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »
Rest period before new game??  8)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: December 14, 2012, 02:01:31 PM »

Well, I already have a couple of ideas for two more games, and I guess that some of our actives can say the same, but seeing how much it takes us to gather new players and the inactivity level in the games, I think that some rest will do us good. Possibly even as long as Christmas itself.
D'Espana Family

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: December 15, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »
Well, I already have a couple of ideas for two more games, and I guess that some of our actives can say the same, but seeing how much it takes us to gather new players and the inactivity level in the games, I think that some rest will do us good. Possibly even as long as Christmas itself.
+1
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #291: December 17, 2012, 09:54:19 AM »
So it was you who used the robot. Was wondering why on earth that robot will clean your room.
Good confusing tactic there I see ;D

Yeah, kinda burnout if too many Werewolf games. Need some rest to recharge energy.

Anyway Christmas coming up soon. Happy Merry Christmas and a Happy Jolly New Year to all of you and family :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: December 17, 2012, 10:34:54 AM »
Well... I'm back.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

« Reply #293: December 17, 2012, 07:38:03 PM »
So it was you who used the robot. Was wondering why on earth that robot will clean your room.
Good confusing tactic there I see ;D

No, I just wanted my room cleaned up.  ;D