Author Topic: Older Game, Text Based  (Read 4329 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Older Game, Text Based
« Topic Start: January 08, 2016, 09:11:38 AM »
Tom I had this lingering thought of a game you or one of the other oldies made on here. For a bit I think you me, Chenier, Cuvelier, maybe Tim and a few others played it. The name a link well don't come up so ill try to describe it a bit.

It was based off of families/heritage and the creation of them and heirs and kin. We would have family heads and turns would run and we would conquest for land a bit, marriages and alliances. I think only 10-15 people really played at all. It was pretty basic just simply text-based game no graphics save for the land mass we were on. Turns would run daily probably once a day.
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Older Game, Text Based
« Reply #1: January 11, 2016, 07:14:17 AM »
Sounds like the type of games I loved when I was younger. I'd love to play something like that now.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Thoraiscian Family

• Peasant
  • We the knights of old shall rise once again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: April 19, 2018, 09:46:15 AM »
Oh dang.... I would love to know the name of that game. I would really like to try it out. It sounds like a good fun game.
In darkness we go, out come light, through valor with honor and glory in love and peace.

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: April 20, 2018, 08:40:07 AM »
Something like this I think would be relatively simple and easy to make into a small browser game. If you have any other details, let me know.

I've been looking for a small project to poke at before I start making my own, much bigger and more complex game.
Like my programming? Become my patron!