Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons  (Read 17119 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #15: April 26, 2017, 05:24:27 PM »
Those are multi-accounts, not multi-characters.

And yes, that's why a bunch of them are now locked.

Pretty sure you meant to send this in another thread. ;) ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: April 26, 2017, 06:02:08 PM »
I...yes, I did. That's weird.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Attano

• Noble Lord
  • Diplomacy! Violence! Pasta!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: May 05, 2017, 12:03:47 PM »
What kind of character are you running?
I'm the DM. Everyone hit 2nd lvl this week.
Once the Daleborn family, now the Attano family.

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #18: May 05, 2017, 03:22:45 PM »
Ah, nice. My group started at level 5.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Attano

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 01, 2017, 12:07:16 AM »
3rd level and last adventure completed last week. They handled goblins pretty well, and learned about The Fallen, this plate-armoured guy who is building the empire and is prophesied to 'make the Nine Hells Ten'.

Onto adventure 2, Spoopy Graveyard.

Attano

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: June 26, 2017, 02:04:37 PM »
Well. Everyone but the Druid joined the Big Bad.

Even the Paladins.

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #21: June 27, 2017, 04:00:40 PM »
Well. Everyone but the Druid joined the Big Bad.

Even the Paladins.

Even the Paladins joined the Big Bad? How did that work.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious" ~ Vince Lombardi

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Attano

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: June 28, 2017, 10:26:32 PM »
Even the Paladins joined the Big Bad? How did that work.
I don't know. They are Oathbreakers now, but they didn't even get anything good. The wizard is getting his family resurrected.

But even the Paladins.

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #23: August 02, 2017, 04:33:09 AM »
My group recently lost one guy and a second guy has only been able to show up for half the session due to his new job. So we started a new campaign. My character is a Tiefling Samurai, while my other party members are a Grippli Assassin and Grippli Sorcerer (they are playing brother and sister). We are doing an evil campaign. 

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Attano

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: August 02, 2017, 08:51:54 AM »
Hehe nice. Due to how we arrange playing the game, we lost one player but gained two more and one of the originals returned.

Right now we are in a swamp, their objective is to get The Fallen's mortal troops to the other side. It took a week and a half trip to the town in the swamp due to how big and dense the swamp is. There are several tribes of Lizardfolk and Bullywugs in the region, an old city swarming with undead, orcs from the mountains establishing a foothold and a big black dragon sitting in the middle. There is a bridge running from the town to the other side of the swamp, however it is rigged to collapse if the town is besieged.

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #25: June 17, 2018, 06:33:49 AM »
My group and I haven't had a chance to get together for a while now (2 or 3 months). We work together and our schedules changed. Now we are finally going to get together again. The only thing is we are down to 3 people. Our fourth guy is the only one who doesn't have a single day off with the rest of us. What makes me sad is, he was going to be DMing a new campaign he was working on. Now we have to consider what we are going to do.

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: June 17, 2018, 10:12:11 AM »
My group and I haven't had a chance to get together for a while now (2 or 3 months). We work together and our schedules changed. Now we are finally going to get together again. The only thing is we are down to 3 people. Our fourth guy is the only one who doesn't have a single day off with the rest of us. What makes me sad is, he was going to be DMing a new campaign he was working on. Now we have to consider what we are going to do.

Invite them to BM and play online?
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Sharpspeare

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Sharpspeare Family
« Reply #27: June 18, 2018, 02:07:35 AM »
Invite them to BM and play online?

I did. Two did play for a bit. But have since given up the game. Too bad

"Allons-y" 10th Doctor