Author Topic: REJECTED: Religion spread visible on dynamic map  (Read 2977 times)

bluexmas

• Knight
    • View Profile
REJECTED: Religion spread visible on dynamic map
« Topic Start: November 14, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
    Title: Request to have religion spread visible on dynamic map
    Summary: I would like to see the spread of different religions made visible on the dynamic map
    Details: I think this could be done by showing either percentages in each region of religious followers or more simply by tracking the faith of Local Lords or temples.
    Benefits: Put the religious game in the forefront by showing the spreads, rises, ebbs, and falls of religions geographically/visually. It would make the spread of religions something visible to regular members and not just Priests, and I believe that would  help bring the politics of religion to the forefront. What better justification for animosity than being able to track the spread of a rival/evil religion?
    Possible Exploits: Right now, I believe that Priests are the only ones who can access the spread of their religion, and the action to do so requires hours.
I'd like to hear from others about how this could be done, but I believe that the concept would encourage and reward the religious game through a fairly simple addition that wouldn't affect game balance in any significant way I can think of.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:48:15 PM by egamma »
The Finsternis family welcomes you.