Author Topic: Re: Kabrinskia Realm Merger  (Read 11196 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Kabrinskia Realm Merger
« Topic Start: November 13, 2012, 12:56:50 PM »
I would just like to point out, that the ban was made intentionally with the knowledge that it was "impossible" for Allison to take her duchy away with her.

My character wouldn't be so stupid as to ban someone who could actually get away with taking regions away from the realm in order to avoid it.

Imo, this is also abusive. Doesn't feel right that you can do anything you want to the duke of a realm's last duchy, their position of duke becomes quasi meaningless. Dukes of single-duchy realms ought to have more protections to compensate for their lack of actions... Mind you, they could always rebel.

(I'm not saying you should be punished, it's intentional game behavior right now. I just think it should work otherwise).

Announcements are pointless. The game is long-term and announcements vanish after a short while.

The wiki is the proper place for the game "memory". Oh, and look: http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Rules_and_Policies

Relying solely on announcements is unwise. However, announcements complement the other documentation quite well.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron