Author Topic: Forum Rules of Conduct  (Read 22600 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Forum Rules of Conduct
« Topic Start: September 26, 2013, 07:05:08 PM »
Here are the new BattleMaster Forum Rules of Conduct as proposed and revised earlier this month:

• Be respectful of other users. No insulting or derogatory behavior toward other players or forum users.
  • The moderators have complete editorial control and may delete or modify posts that violate these rules, or are judged inappropriate for the forum.
  • The forum is for discussing things about the game. In-game matters should only be discussed in the game.
  • Do not post in-game messages on the forum, other than posting your own Roleplays on the Roleplay board, or when appropriate as part of a Magistrate case. Players may post the roleplayed death of their character on the Roleplay boards without sending it in-game, since they cannot post it in-game.

These are no longer open for discussion, so please do not post asking for this, that, or the other change to be made.

With these new Rules of Conduct now in force, the Locals boards will be reopened forthwith.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Macro

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Rules of Conduct
« Reply #1: September 12, 2014, 11:53:44 PM »
can you tell me how I can change my forum name/ My name is Bob Scott but I would like to change to more reflect a game character.

scotty/
La Turn family in game

Zakilevo

Re: Forum Rules of Conduct
« Reply #2: September 13, 2014, 12:42:18 AM »
can you tell me how I can change my forum name/ My name is Bob Scott but I would like to change to more reflect a game character.

You can do so under profile option. Also, try not to ask questions here. Ask them in the helpline section. Thank you.