Author Topic: Sorraine vs. Ohnar West  (Read 54652 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Sorraine vs. Ohnar West
« Reply #30: November 16, 2012, 02:27:05 AM »
Lets break it down we have Coryalynth at war with us but we cant attack them because   Arcea  is going to send troops to reinforce their lands so we cant. Sorraine surrounds our entire realm. Sorraine has triple the resources OW in every category besides food. Now lets see what OW has we have 4 regions that are among the poorest region on the map. the resources we do receive is almost laughable.

I would be at least mildly grateful that Arcaea isn't going to attack you. As it stands, you have a chance. Small, perhaps, but a chance. If Arcaea got involved fully, you would not, and it would likely dissuade the only realm you have a hope of convincing to join you to not do so.

Ohnar has brought this on itself. Since the former Arcachonians took over, Ohnar has done everything it could to make itself seem unreliable and untrustworthy. Callandor pissing off Arcaea and Toupellon by trying to play them against each other, Me'hoe acting like an utter twat on the rulers channel, Me'hoe attempting to play both sides of the north/south divide, as well as Ohnar giving all its positions to disreputable nobles like the McGahees and the Rhentronies. Ingall had actually done a little to improve Ohnar's standing, and Velax was even thinking perhaps he wouldn't destroy Ohnar West after all, but then Lefanis goes and screws it all up and reminds Velax exactly why the former Arcachonians can't be trusted.