Author Topic: Kabrinskia, Astrum, and other such stuff of the North Western Astroist states.  (Read 72598 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Just wanted to make an umbrella thread for anything that would better be put here rather than underneath the Sanguis Astroism thread.

For my tidbit, I would just like to say that Gustav Kuriga just gave Llewellyn Cryfdwr one heck of a verbal smackdown for using who his father was to persuade others to accept his point of view.

Zakilevo

\o/ Thanks to Kabrinskia, Astrum became the biggest realm BM has ever seen - according to the records that is(if you exclude the first days of BM. I heard someone telling me EC was divided between Sirion and Perdan once).

Gustav Kuriga

Would anyone like to see the transcript of what Gustav Kuriga told Llewellyn Cryfdwr?

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
I would. Another character of mine (in Riombara, Beluaterra) also got very confused when it was stated that someone had "Family Experience". He wondered if such person had had and raised several children, or something.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Gustav Kuriga

Letter from Gustav Kuriga   (1 hour, 58 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in message group "Golden refoundation" (17 recipients)
You truly believe that, Llewellyn Cryfdwr? I think that you have forgotten that Kabrinskia was never a democracy or republic in the first place, so whatever problems we found ourselves in had nothing to do with such ideals. In fact, it was for the opposite reason we found ourselves in our current position. Perhaps your youthful brashness combined with an arrogance brought about by the accomplishments of your father clouds your mind, leaving you deluded into thinking that because your father was such an honored and respected man, we should automatically think that you are his equal. You are wrong in that part, and I will not allow you to tarnish Blessed Deverka Cryfdwr's memory by dragging his name through the mud behind you in an attempt to sway those who should know better the with the reputation that his name carries.

Gustav Kuriga
Knight of Knyazes

Hroppa

• Knight
    • View Profile
Kinda a shame that there's a separate message group for all this. Astrum looks kinda empty right now.

Gustav Kuriga

Rawr. Honestly not much going on.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Not out in the open, there isn't. But then again, that's always been the way it is among the theocracies.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vessol

• Knight
    • View Profile
It'll be interesting to see who Allison leaves the realm to, she did say that she was against the idea of a democracy/republic even though so far that seems that the majority desire. With Samos's proposal, he was hoping to steer himself into the position of Governor-General, but he doesn't have as much say and renown as other figures in the discussion.
Mithridates Family: Vessol (Nivemus), Samos (Farronite Republic)
The White Tree Times, Newspaper for the East Continent
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/The_White_Tree_Times

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
The new realm should be a new theocracy. They can do whatever kind of elections they want, but the base government style should be theocracy. If not, then it's going to make a LOT of people very unhappy. Of course, so far as I know, none of this information has been propagated IC beyond their semi-private message group.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Making the realm anything other than a Theocracy would be dumb. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Gustav Kuriga

Making the realm a theocracy would be boring.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Making the realm a theocracy would be boring.

A Kabrinskiana republic? Fun guaranteed!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Pfft, screw another Theocracy. Boring.

The whole reason people are getting bored and leaving Dwilight is precisely because of all the cookie-cutter SA Theocracies. Change it up, make things interesting, or the whole damn server is eventually going to die. Hell, the only reasons issues like Asylon and Aurvandil EXIST is because of the annoying SA Theocracies hogging power and making things extremely boring with their massive northern power-bloc.

C'mon folks, have a little fun! Its an RP game after all. We're not here to win, we're here to enjoy ourselves. The day I forge a successful empire is the day I conspire OOC with people to wreck everything I've built because where's the fun in monopolizing power in an RP game? I'd have my character assassinated dramatically for !!FUN!! factor and the sake of RP, heh.
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It would really go against RP to create anything other than a Theocracy.  It can be called a Theocracy and run like a republic or like a tyranny.  Or even like Iashalur and they run it like a Monarchy.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)