Author Topic: Imprisoned in Fissoa  (Read 7145 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Imprisoned in Fissoa
« Reply #15: January 22, 2013, 07:25:18 PM »
Farewell, my friend.  :'(

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: January 22, 2013, 11:23:38 PM »
Noes! Damn it, I was wondering why he had left the Verminators.

Rest assured he would be missed.. sadly there's no way to know ICly. Unless you continue a new character on the base of your old of course :)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 23, 2013, 12:36:31 AM »
Thank you Shizzle  ;)

Maybe after some time I will create a new adventurer related to Dytalcon. I'd have liked to give him a worthier ending, but as a commoner and coming from his captors, the story would have probably been something like that. Truth is I liked a lot that character, and I didn't expected that the Falks would kill him. Stealing 170 gold from an adventurer and torturing him twice seemed to me a harsh punishment already. The Falks are worthy fellows of their western protectors.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: January 23, 2013, 02:53:07 AM »
It's not a big deal. I'm just sayin'...

Dwilight started almost 5 RL years ago. That would be about 20 IC years. That means that most of the realms have not really been around long enough for new nobles to be "born and raised" in them. In fact, I don't think we have a realm that has actually lasted that long. PeL was the last. You could make a case for Morek, but that was called Xinhai for a while...

Yet characters have aged over 45 years since.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: January 23, 2013, 02:58:49 AM »
Time is such a funny thing. I'm surprised no one has started a religion based on the varying flow rate of time and the way it affects some nobles different than others.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: January 23, 2013, 03:02:38 AM »
Uh... It's true, my character couldn't be born in Falkirk, and barely raised even. Sometimes I forget how young are realms in Dwilight.

The way characters grow old is quite realistic, stress on high positioned nobles has to waste anyone drastically!  :D