Author Topic: Reading messages in prison  (Read 2500 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Reading messages in prison
« Topic Start: November 23, 2012, 10:19:18 PM »
Hi all!

After a couple of days in prison, and without having bribed actually the jailer, I've seen this message in my advy's game screen:

You successfully bribed the guards, and can read the news or send messages today.

The fact is I can't do anything, as I couldn't before. Before this I didn't try to do anything fearing awful consequences, but after seeing that message I've tried to talk with other prisoners with no results.

I can't access the information of my character or his inventory, and of course, neither his messages. Could it be some kind of bug?

Thanks!

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Reading messages in prison
« Reply #1: November 24, 2012, 03:44:00 AM »
You should be able to access messages, but no other actions.

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: November 24, 2012, 11:33:54 AM »
Hum, then I think maybe there's some problem.

My character has received today a message from the authorities of the realm he's imprisoned in, and I decided to reply. But by mistake I quitted the message screen. I tried to go back but I couldn't so I decided to bribe the guards to write a reply. I got the same message of yesterday (this time after effectively bribe), but same as yesterday, I canĀ“t read the news nor send messages. Basically, I can't do anything. Well, I haven't tried yet to pay ransom or convert to the realm where I'm imprisoned 'cause I rather to try to talk to the authorities.

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: November 24, 2012, 11:37:07 AM »
Oh, thank you for your reply Tom  ;)