Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 273712 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Madina
« Reply #330: September 13, 2011, 03:43:09 AM »
And the Asylon swoops south killing you all and claims the entire south west of the map muhahahaha
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
« Reply #331: September 13, 2011, 04:06:41 AM »
And the Asylon swoops south killing you all and claims the entire south west of the map muhahahaha

Distance from capital. Poor Asylon and its unattainable ambitions  :o

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #332: September 13, 2011, 05:05:17 AM »
Distance from capital. Poor Asylon and its unattainable ambitions  :o

Poor Glaumring and his unattainable ambitions   ;)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #333: September 13, 2011, 06:05:48 AM »
I just say we kick the crap out of Madina. They deserve it.

Or try to make a Véinsørmoot claim on Golden Farrow. The uncivilized, barbaric realms of the north have certainly proved irresponsible and unable to properly care for the valuable city.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #334: September 13, 2011, 06:25:06 AM »
I just say we kick the crap out of Madina. They deserve it.

Or try to make a Véinsørmoot claim on Golden Farrow. The uncivilized, barbaric realms of the north have certainly proved irresponsible and unable to properly care for the valuable city.

Valuable city?

As if I don't have enough mouths to feed as it is.

My wish would be for all other realms to drop their excess cities and focus on their rurals and small cities. So that we may bathe in food. Then we can think about colonizations and the like. :P
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #335: September 13, 2011, 06:45:43 AM »
Valuable city?

As if I don't have enough mouths to feed as it is.

My wish would be for all other realms to drop their excess cities and focus on their rurals and small cities. So that we may bathe in food. Then we can think about colonizations and the like. :P

I can only really think of 1 realm that has excess cities. Most the rest of us are able to feed OUR cities quite well.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #336: September 13, 2011, 06:50:16 AM »
I can only really think of 1 realm that has excess cities. Most the rest of us are able to feed OUR cities quite well.

The only important realm!

But in all seriousness, most realms don't care if D'Hara starves, but most in the 'moot probably do. And any in the 'moot acquiring it will increase the severity of starvations in D'Hara.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #337: September 13, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »
The only important realm!

But in all seriousness, most realms don't care if D'Hara starves, but most in the 'moot probably do. And any in the 'moot acquiring it will increase the severity of starvations in D'Hara.

'moot secret plan 809 - Starve D'Hara, watch the realm collapse, acquire all the nobles for realms actually worth bothering with.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #338: September 13, 2011, 07:07:04 AM »
Hey now I was joking!

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #339: September 13, 2011, 07:11:05 AM »
Hey now I was joking!

'moot secret plan 506 - Have Glaumring announce to the forums our plans and agenda, this way nobody will believe them until it is too late.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #340: September 13, 2011, 07:38:48 AM »
Doh!

Sabrier

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #341: September 13, 2011, 09:40:50 AM »
As far as getting Aurvandil to relinquish their claim to the Tower goes, I'm pretty sure they don't actually claim it, though I may be wrong.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #342: September 13, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »
Should make it a rule that Madina city remains rogue forever, though, don't want to see food going back into that city.

No problems there. Yesterday Halicos refused to ever sell food to Madina City again :P

But in all seriousness, most realms don't care if D'Hara starves

Realms, no. Halicos, yes. Business opportunity! "Oh, you're starving? Well the added guards to protect from hungry bandits means I have to charge sixty gold per hundred bushels. Sorry!"

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #343: September 13, 2011, 02:04:16 PM »
No problems there. Yesterday Halicos refused to ever sell food to Madina City again :P

Realms, no. Halicos, yes. Business opportunity! "Oh, you're starving? Well the added guards to protect from hungry bandits means I have to charge sixty gold per hundred bushels. Sorry!"

Or I just let it starve and don't deal with you greedy bastards.

Port Nebel can't keep itself under control, but being the capital, and being a priest/ambassador with capped oratory skill, I've kept Paisly at premium stats despite multiple days of starvation (not 100%, but still pretty high, nowhere near 1%). I can live with having a few peasants die to ignore opportunists. It's not as if Madina is our only source of food, after all, and it's not as if you guys don't need our trade gold either for your war.

Indeed, it would give us an excuse to side with Aurvandil in order to better secure your food stocks.

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #344: September 13, 2011, 02:06:01 PM »
Or I just let it starve and don't deal with you greedy bastards.

Port Nebel can't keep itself under control, but being the capital, and being a priest/ambassador with capped oratory skill, I've kept Paisly at premium stats despite multiple days of starvation (not 100%, but still pretty high, nowhere near 1%). I can live with having a few peasants die to ignore opportunists. It's not as if Madina is our only source of food, after all, and it's not as if you guys don't need our trade gold either for your war.

Indeed, it would give us an excuse to side with Aurvandil in order to better secure your food stocks.

Thats cold man....

Can we just invade D'hara already? constant drain on universal food with their excess cities that they cannot feed....
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries