Author Topic: Economy.php and Workshops  (Read 2494 times)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
Economy.php and Workshops
« Topic Start: December 13, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »
This may seem a bit silly coming from me, but I have  region where when I was first appointed I could build all the different workshops (it's a city).  A bit rashly I built a tournament grounds, an academy, and a granary.

Well my region had a population of 10 and as you can imagine they all fell apart.  Now however, when I try to build I am only given the option of building a cart builder.  (I rebuilt the granary after it fell apart, it's now at 25% damage though it doesn't seem to be increasing much anymore now that pop is up to >2000).

Any ideas why I can't build more things, should I just wait for more peasants to come to the city?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Economy.php and Workshops
« Reply #1: December 14, 2012, 01:09:52 AM »
Do you have the necessary gold?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 14, 2012, 01:22:48 AM »
With time, the Production increment will help to repair the Building damage.

Speaking from my own experience as one of region lord who has to stabilize the region, repair the Recruitment Building, Palisade fortification.

You cannot build more things until the Production reach the maximum level. I have known a Duke of the city keep rebuild a Marketplace as it collapses repeatedly.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 15, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »
Do you have the necessary gold?

=) I had it in bonds, and forgot to check.  You hit the nail on the head Penchant.