Author Topic: Modification of southern Dwilight sea zones  (Read 9984 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Modification of southern Dwilight sea zones
« Reply #30: December 14, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »
I like the thrust of the proposal, but can examples be provided that do not seem to be so clearly to the immediate advantage of D'Hara?

The point is that the zones as they are now makes the geography very different from what they were before for D'Hara. If that's also the case for other realms, it should be fixed too; on top of my head it isn't.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: December 14, 2012, 11:14:44 AM »
Now you are losing productive thoughts. Port raviel to Sallowtown never was a route so your claim does not apply as he talking strictly the old sea routes, not how they were used  when combined. As to your complain comment at the beginning, that is precisely what he said , though he may have implied you were complaining due to the way you talked traveling through the sea zones partially sounded like complaining, nonetheless arguing will not help this so try to stay away from comments solely to argue something. ( Yes, this is a bit hypocritical to my last statement, but can't be said otherwise.)

precisely - port raviel<->sallowtown was never a direct route. Now in a single stroke Port Raviel and Raviel gained multiple 1 hop routes like that whilst Port Raviel lost its 1 hop to Paisly. You don't think that on balance, D'hara has come out on top already? If Port Raviel<->Paisly is to be changed into 1 hop, surely the same argument can be applied to make all those new 1 hoppers into 2 hops.

bear in mind, I play trader (from time to time) in D'hara.
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: December 14, 2012, 01:18:54 PM »
precisely - port raviel<->sallowtown was never a direct route. Now in a single stroke Port Raviel and Raviel gained multiple 1 hop routes like that whilst Port Raviel lost its 1 hop to Paisly. You don't think that on balance, D'hara has come out on top already? If Port Raviel<->Paisly is to be changed into 1 hop, surely the same argument can be applied to make all those new 1 hoppers into 2 hops.

bear in mind, I play trader (from time to time) in D'hara.

All realms gained quick hops around their realm. Aside from Astrum to a minor degree, none are losing shorter paths.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron