Author Topic: Accusations of abuse and general harassment  (Read 23771 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of abuse and general harassment
« Reply #15: December 22, 2012, 05:17:04 AM »
Hmmm, yeah, I looked at it to see where/what the accusation was, and it does sound like an accusation, but I would say that Enri/Goldpanda does have evidence. Though Solari clarified later, how do you lose badly from getting basically spam? You don't really lose badly its just annoying, but you can lose badly in a magistrate case, so as Solari's clarification was after the fact, I would say that Goldpanda had evidence/proof which does make the accusation allowed.

That is true. I definitely interpreted it as a threat to go to the Titans or Magistrates. I don't see how I can "lose badly" from him spamming me with messages (which is somewhat harassing by itself, but I can always put him on ignore if it got really bad).

And if I may clarify, I never planned to drag Aaron in front of the Magistrates over his threat, as evidenced by the fact that I didn't. I'm not interested in getting him in trouble, despite what I may think of him. And "accusing someone of breaking the rules because they threatened to accuse you of breaking the rules" always seemed like recursive silliness to me. 
------
qui audet vincit