Author Topic: Accusations of abuse and general harassment  (Read 23785 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of abuse and general harassment
« Reply #15: December 22, 2012, 09:17:52 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to re-read, Matthew. I respectfully disagree that I was being nasty. If someone OOCly lied to my face, I believe I should be able to call them a liar. If the lie was not believable, I believe I should be able to call them a bad liar. Friends should not be lying to friends, and certainly not insulting my intelligence with obvious lies.

Lyman/Vellos, I apologize if I am misinterpreting you, but are you saying that you believe what Aaron did was against the rules, and because I failed to report it, therefore it is inadmissible? I apologize if that's not what you meant, but that seems to me to be a rather arbitrary way to remove parts of a case from consideration.

My OOC grumbles actually came after Enri's IC hatred. He learned about Thomas Solari's spying via IC means before I had any OOC knowledge of it happening. I suppose some of Enri's feelings could have rubbed off on me, but it definitely wasn't the other way around. Even if I did not object to it OOCly, Enri still would have done the exact same thing. It wasn't me thinking up an IC excuse after the fact.

Enri is isolating Remi because there is zero trust there. I told Aaron that I disapproved of his actions, hoping that he would stop it if enough people expressed their disapproval to him. Those are two separate channels. I should not have to censor myself just because they happen to point in the same direction.

And I have no idea what clanning has to do with this.
------
qui audet vincit