Author Topic: Accusations of abuse and general harassment  (Read 23503 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of abuse and general harassment
« Reply #60: December 24, 2012, 04:53:27 AM »
I also think that some clarification is needed w/r/t Thomas, Enri, and Carelia, which we can talk about elsewhere in more detail if you'd like, Yangfan. I'm not sure if the explanation given is IC or OOC, but I pulled Thomas out of Carelia because the dukes and duchesses were either criminally incompetent or outright treasonous. Carelia could have stomped CE early on and gained a precious advantage were it not for those anchors around the realm's neck. The realm stopped being fun, because nobody in a position of authority seemed to care enough, or risk enough, to do anything about it.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:56:26 AM by Solari »

Fury

« Reply #61: December 24, 2012, 06:53:22 AM »
I think Yangfan's already met you halfway.
So now if you go the other half we can call this done.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: December 24, 2012, 11:39:36 AM »
I'll try this, and WOULD HAVE tried this, had it seemed possible that something positive could result. Because showering me with negativity based on very, very faulty assumptions and then telling me that you "really aren't interested in anything (I) have to say" didn't inspire confidence. I made it clear fom the beginning that I was willing to work with you to correct this misperception. I'm very eager to put all of this behind me if you're willing to meet me halfway.

The bad OOC feelings started because Enri had to convince the realm council to "purge" at least one suspected spy. Enri is a lot more paranoid and ruthless than I am. He felt that it was perfectly justified, and he was right. I, as a player, was horrified that I was possibly ruining an innocent player's fun.

But that was a long time ago, and CE won in the end. So I suppose I should not hold a grudge against you, Aaron. I've already said what I had to say to you. (In an unfriendly way, for which I already apologized.) I'm honestly not interested in an explanation anymore. In fact, if I did ruin the fun for an innocent player, I'd prefer that you spare me the details. I'd rather not know.

And I assure you that I can keep all the OOC stuff separate from the IC world. That is unfortunate for Remi, because Yangfan the player would definitely go easier on him. I hope that you did not have Remi enter the lions' den expecting sunshine and lollipops, or think that a friendly OOC message will fix anything IC. The Solari family name will be an anchor around his neck for the foreseeable future (if I may borrow your analogy.)

Remi is going to have to do some groveling and endure a lot of hazing if he wants to play for Team CE. I would not expect anything less if I were to, say, make a new character in Sirion. This is a great RP opportunity, Aaron. I recommend that you take advantage of it.
------
qui audet vincit

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: December 24, 2012, 03:05:04 PM »
Remi is going to have to do some groveling and endure a lot of hazing if he wants to play for Team CE. I would not expect anything less if I were to, say, make a new character in Sirion. This is a great RP opportunity, Aaron. I recommend that you take advantage of it.

Sweet. Let's do this.  8)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: December 24, 2012, 08:33:10 PM »
I think Yangfan's already met you halfway.
So now if you go the other half we can call this done.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: December 24, 2012, 08:54:19 PM »
Sweet. Let's do this.  8)
I think we can all agree, this case is closed.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #66: December 24, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
See, this is the best sort of magistrate case.  Where things resolve themselves.

Fury

« Reply #67: December 26, 2012, 08:56:22 AM »
Right, if there's nothing else then I'll just close this in a day or two.