Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Tournament

Started by Galvez, December 31, 2012, 02:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galvez

In the absence of war, shouldn't our nobles require more tournaments to boost their egos?  ;D

Therefore my question, which Duke will hold the next tournament on the East Continent?
"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar

Draco Tanos

Westmoor is planning one for next month.  Right now, many nobles are in Perdan City for a RP New Year Fete called by the Church of Humanity.  Hopefully it'll get nobles talking and interacting with each other.

Galvez

A great initiative. I hope for you it will become a successful festive gathering. More RP is always good for BM.

Galvez

I am loving the prize money of the tournament in Domus. I sincerely hope to take that 3000 gold back with me, and I think I have a good chance of winning it.  :D

Vessol

Well that was a surprise to me. I didn't expect to win after scoring relatively low in Kazakh. It was a good fight, Galvez. How long does the aftertour last? 2 turns? I was thinking of writing a brief RP if that would be alright with you.

Edit: Also sorry I got your name wrong in the letter, it's an early morning.
Mithridates Family: Vessol (Nivemus), Samos (Farronite Republic)
The White Tree Times, Newspaper for the East Continent
http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/The_White_Tree_Times

Galvez

What a great tournament, and I got very close, as I expected:
Quote from: Galvez on January 15, 2013, 01:03:44 PM
I am loving the prize money of the tournament in Domus. I sincerely hope to take that 3000 gold back with me, and I think I have a good chance of winning it.  :D

Also, Vessol you are free to make a role-play about our final. Would love to read it.

Indirik

Aftertour lasts one turn, then there's one turn of Return. Then you're home.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.